ii. cola and rum

WARNING - MENTIONS OF EATING DISORDERS (SPECIFICALLY ANOREXIA)

as always, READ CAREFULLY

"Does it hurt?" Taehyung asked as he laid on the chair, feeling the blue paper crinkle uncomfortably under his bare skin

"Of course it hurts. You're having lots of little needles stabbed into your skin." Jeongguk scoffed, laughing lightly.

But once he saw Taehyung's terrified look and his tensed muscles, he immediately felt bad and stopped laughing.

Jeongguk laid a glove-covered hand on Taehyung's stomach, "it doesn't hurt. It just stings a little, and it's uncomfortable."

He rubbed over his tummy once or twice with the side of his thumb, looking at him softly.

Taehyung nodded, licking his lips nervously in anticipation.

As Jeongguk laid the sticky transfer over his skin, handing Taehyung a mirror, the elder spotted that specific heart tattoo again.

He wondered if it was a girlfriend, or an ex-girlfriend. Like the matching tattoo with Yoongi, it stood out amongst the colours. Even though it was small and the lines were thin, the writing tiny, it still shone because it looked so different to the rest.

"Happy?" Jeongguk asked, smoothing down the transfer before peeling it off, revealing the design in navy pen.

Taehyung took inspiration from the sketch of the mask in the lobby. He was having a plain mask tattooed on his hip, the mask crying a single black tear out of it's thinly-slanted eyes.

Taehyung nodded and Jeongguk continued preparing, "okay, I won't lie. It's going to sting like a bitch when I tattoo over the bone. But on the flesh part, it won't be too bad."

The elder nodded again, squeezing his eyes shut tightly as he concentrated on breathing evenly.

Jeongguk looked up from where he was taking new needles out of the steriliser, cocking a brow at the strange antics of the elder.

"Tae, you're getting a tattoo, not going into labour." Jeongguk reminded and he saw the elder's cheeks flush pink before he glared at him.

"I'm scared!" Taehyung whined, kicking his legs against the leather, "and I have to sit here, in my boxers, for like ten hours because you take so long!"

"This must sound so strange out of context." Jeongguk mumbled, preparing the tattoo gun, "I'm preventing you from contracting sepsis or another disease. You can wait five minutes, right?"

"I can't believe I'm paying you money to stab me."

"Did you not pay your piercer to stab you?" Jeongguk questioned, checking over everything before sighing in satisfaction.

"Well... yeah. But that's not my point. I didn't have to be half-naked!"

"I've seen worse, Tae. The only thing I can see is your thigh, and a slither of your tummy." Jeongguk reminded softly, seeing how the boy's nerves were rising by the second.