prologue

kawaii chan had just joined the cheer team along with katelyn and aphmau and after weeks of practice they we're ready to cheer the football team on in there first match of the season.

🐱🍪KC Pov🐱🍪

"okay, today is the day!" our coach ivy said with loads of enthusiasm which is strange for ivy "remember our moves?" she asks with a smile on her face amd bends down at eye level and everyone nods including myself she smiles as she stands up straight "perfect we head out in 5 so you better get changed quickly." she says in her happy mood but adds a slightly serious tone to mix in with it all before she left up the stairs.

after getting changed i head up to see most of the team and just from behind i heard running i turned to see aphmau and katelyn dashing full speed twoards us "well now that everyone is here we have a team to cheer on!" she says excited and the rest of us cheer aswell well besides myself because i sensed something funny from ivy "hey you coming?" someone said and touched my shoulder as i snapped out my daze i turned around quickly to see katelyn once everything in my brain lined up i shrugged the feeling off as just a crush thing and nodded then she pats me on the back and we head out.

numbers and words keep rusing in my head as we form poses to help cheer on the team and as we get to our next pose (the one where they would jump up on by on to make a triangle idk or the cheerleader pyramid) and i got at the top seeing aphmau and ivy both holding me up but once i got up to the top i felt that same energy i felt then the next thing i heard was "now" thats what i heard ivy say then i remember aphmau throwing me then i saw her iris, pupils,and come to think of it her eyes were all black well as the night sky then i felt the ground under me break "KAWAII CHAN!" katelyn screamed before i felt the ground on my back then i blacked out.

🏐🏅 katelyns pov🏐🏅

"WHAT DID YOU DO APH?!" i yelled at her and she collapsed on the ground looking down at it looking at her hands and she was shaking "i-i-i don't k-know!" she said in a shakey voice.

I dont know what happened but all i know is that blinked and everything turned blue i heard a voice more likely a women's voice "ease yourself child." they said and i turned around in a stance that someone almost punches someone or a fighting stance as i saw a women with pale skin, long brown curly hair, grey eyes, and full armor stands before me and did i mention she had a gold aura "calm yourself im not a threat but i am your inner goddess and under your school was a place where there's a crystal that can give them whatever they desire with powers that they list apparently one of them is control." she said with a stern face looking towards the side i looked there as well to see a fade from blue to black"i dont have much time left but go down the path you came and when you find a loose tile pad punch it with great force!" she instructed and the world faded away.

i struck my eyes open to be in the medical area of the benches and them preforming poses and the grass area covered up tyen i rember that i need to head down to the changing room so i stood up and opened the door and walked down stairs "find a loose floor tile." i said as i walked off the first step then as i was going to walk i trip on a tile as i almost fell on the floor but regained balance on a locker "thats gotta be it." i murmured under my breath as i walked over then i realized its alot more open then i saw the thin slab of stone across the floor then looked inside and grabbed the first item which was a box "why would she keep a bo-" i was gonna ask then once i fully opened it the little light that came down from the door showed it filled with pictures of garroth an the ones with aphmau are skirbbled over with a black white board marker then was thick thread, a book covering most of the bottom, and a key, i decided not to take the book since it had the writing diary on it but she did grab the key and thread then put it in her pocket (a/n: yes there uniforms have pockets) and took closer inspection of the pictures "huh, stalker, wierd." i said in a calm tone as put them back in a pile and folded the box up and put it back and insert the thin slab back to where it can camouflage with the floor 'now to find the other loose floor tile.' i said then walked around until i heard a sound only stone can make so i step off the stone and i pulled out my phone (a/n: there pockets also have zippers) and turned on the flashlight feature and looked up at whos locker it was and blow and behold it was ivys but that wasn't important once she looked closely at the floor then saw a keyhole then she remembered the key and took it out then unlocked it and pulled it out to show a ladder i shrugged "well this is what i need to do." i said then went down the small steps of the ladder and placed the stone back in its place.

Once i got down there it was dark like i had no light then i realized that my phone was up there but then i thought the group would have gone back down here so i didn't think about going back so i started walking "jeez if your soooo smart why couldnt you have given me a light or- OW!" i shook my hand because i felt something burning in my hand so i shook it then it caught in a controlled ball of blue light and i screamed in terror "WHAT THE NAME OF IRENE?!" i started breathing heavily then i realized it didn't hurt anymore "okay now jumpscare fire, great." i said in a nervous voice then continued walking with the light in front.
I kept walking till I found an opening with little to no light so i went up and saw pink shoes then a uniform then her face and her pink bangs scattered in her face "KC!" i said as i hugged her then i heard a groan "wh-what happened?" she asked in a groggy voice and i pushed away from the hug and stood up "r-right you fell and i think you passed out due to the height of the fall." i said "oh so thats why my head hurts." i said as i rubbed my head (a/n: WARNING KATE~CHAN IMCOMING) suddenly i saw kawaii chans pupils into glowing pink hearts and pin me against the wall as the blue flames goes out and i was internally freaking out "u-um k-k-k-kawaii cha-" i was gonna ask what was going in her but i was cut off by her kissing me. RIGHT. ON. THE. LIPS and i was internally screaming but louder and it sounded like a screach but i relaxed and closed my eyes, melting into the kiss.

only after a couple of moments i saw me and aphmau hanging out togeather like we were best friends then i saw me and aphmau kissing then i opened my eyes as i saw a panicking kc then i was panicking aswell but internally.

🐱🍪kc's pov🐱🍪

'WHAT DID I JUST DO?!' I internally screamed "KATELYN SAMA IM SO SO SO SORRY." i yelled still panicked then i heard a giggle then looked up to see katelyn blushing and i was just confused "well thanks for confirming my crush on aphmau now lets get outta here." she said and i nodded smiling as we start to head out of the cave or hole.

🍪🏐🏅🍪🏐🏅🍪🏐🏅🍪🏐🏅🍪

welp the prologue is kate~chan so hope the shippers enjoy it

oringally uploaded on: November 16th 2018