chapter 4

A week after the incident melissa saw her brother get into more fights and someone comes along who helps break a barrier between brother and sister and grows into something beautiful

🐺❤🐺💙🐺❤🐺💙🐺❤🐺💙

I walked well more likely ran out of the house at four in the morning so i wouldn't have to deal with aaron but i know aaron will become suspicious especially at my behavior twoards him since I'm leaving him alone most of the time; i walk up the steps to see the bright glaze of the sunrise greet the world around it so i walk to my usual spot and sit down i feel the presence of my ancestors and its a calming feeling but i can't see them but its nice overall.

The bell soon snaps me out of my thoughts i take a heavy sigh, pick myself up, and head inside; luckily homeroom was a short distance so i could get there with no interaction involved so checked my schedule and saw i had werewolf class after lunch which had become almost a war zone since we havent had an alpha female and aaron became hostile for no good reason i took a groan and slumped my head onto my desk and the students chatter as they enter the room bombarded my ears so i covered them as best as i could but it was no use; they were softer but i wanted it to dissapear and I've tried to convince the principal to go to the school roof during homeroom multiple times but they said it could affect other students, they could get multiple reports about it, and they want make sure no one dies so they said no; one of the many reasons i come to school early; the bell rings once again so i head to my first class.

🐺❤ time skip bc im lazy🐺💙

Lunch time rolls around and i would normally be on the roof but im sitting at a table with the people I've met i still haven't told them about aphmau but after a while in the cafeteria hearing them chat away like they we're buddies who get back together have so many things to talk about i hear something punching, kicking, "GO, GO!", "FIGHT, FIGHT!", "WOOO!"; I excuse myself and walk to the commotion and see a crowd of people and i have to shove only to see a glimpse of whats going on to my surprise it's my brother is fighting balto; i stand there paralyzed by what I'm seeing and im suprised that the staff hasn't done anything i soon see aaron glare at me i feel my face turn pale as i whimper in fear my heart beats we're the only sounds i heard before i was knocked out.

🐺❤🐺💙eins pov🐺❤🐺💙

i see it from ontop of the rows of lockers but I'm still scared of getting caught but amused by the fights ad the tatics when i saw a certain werewolf in the crowd get knocked out i followed him and saw him shove her into the girls locker room inside the gym and i followed him out until i heard whimpering and i saw no one hear her so i rush up to the room and unlock it to see a brown haired werewolf with tan skin and golden tints in her hair in the dim lighting i ficked a switch which helped me see that she was quivering like crazy and was wearing our uniform but she had a glowing blood red iris so i kneeled down to get a better look and i take a sniff to smell that it might be a potions or magics effects "p-please don't hurt me." she managed to get out i stand up and take a step away from her to see shes still shaking "I'll get help stay here." i say in a quiet but calm voice as i close the door and lock it and i quickly run to the cafeteria to see that theres not the same crowd instead it turned into a battlefield, students and staff cheering i stood frozen until i saw a window near by so i charged up to it and hitted it with my entire body and force; i was lucky that i landed on the pavement like a cat to see an equal ammount of females and males but i can tell on of them was Pacing back and forth so i sneaked around until i made it to her "where is she? she's okay right; oh god what if shes hurt!" she murmured then it hitted me "hello." i spoke as she tripped as she stabilized herself she looked at me and said "what's your problem?!" i walked beside her and looked at her in the eyes and said "its your friend that's my issue." she looked at me like she had seen a ghost then bursted into tears "WHERE IS SHE, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" she exclaimed as she shook me "look i didn't do anything but i know where she is and i need your help, we dont have alot of time so we better get a move on before aaron gets to her." i explained as i took her arm and sped through the halls.