Prologue

In our world there are people in this world who can control the elements. The government is trying to find them and use them to their own gain but one thing is stopping them and that are The Seven Sanctums. They protect the people who can control the elements and help them further their abilities and protect their world from The Devil's Court who want to destroy the world with his void monsters. The First Sanctum is based in North America. Their main base is in Los Angeles which is In the U.S.A. The Second Sanctum is in South America. Their main base resides in Rio de Janeiro which is in Brazil. The Third Sanctum is in Europe. Their main base is in London which is in England. The Fourth Sanctum is in Africa. Their main base is in Cape Town which is in. The Fifth Sanctum is in Antarctica. Surprisingly there is actually a city there which is McMurdo Station, total population 1,258 people. The Six Sanctum is in Australia. Their main base is in Sydney which is in Australia. Finally, the last sanctum which is The Seventh Sanctum is in Asia. They are based in Seoul which is in South Korea.

"I'm glad you two could make it here, we have a top mission of most importance. Auriana and Shane I need you to watch this girl. Her name is Savannah Froste, and she has the possibility of being an elemental." A woman pauses and watches the two. "We need you to watch her because if she does have powers,because if she does she has no way of getting away from the government. Her father is Aaron Froste leader of the government team who oversees the capture of the elementals." The two nod but the girl speaks up, "But why us ma'am we aren't event from this Sanctum? Also what if this girl isn't an elemental." The woman taps her fingers against the desk, "Because you two are one of the strongest of our schools combined.I just know she will be an elemental. Now you should be going." The two leave the room and pack for their mission.