Chapter Three

Two figures suddenly appear in front of me and they watch me quietly. "Who are you and what is your purpose here?" I recognized them both. I slightly whisper under my breath. "Auriana and Shane?" They look up at me and look at my attire, "Are you from the Seventh Sanctum side branch in Tokyo?" I softly laugh, "Not quite you two but the name is Yuki. I don't work with anyone, I've been on my own for a while now. I should be going now, see you later." I disappear into snowflakes and I end up far away from where I was. "Are you okay, Yuki?" The little sprite nods and I smile, "We should probably get back now, but you need to hide." Yuki nods and disappears into nothing.

I close my eyes and I try to concentrate, and picture myself back up on the roof of the building that I jumped off of. When I open my eyes I am back up on the roof and I sigh. "Thank goodness that worked again." I start to walk but I stumble halfway between taking my next step. "Savannah that was reckless." I see the older woman and she comes over and picks up her phone. "Get a doctor over here now!" She hangs up the phone and I black out very soon after that.

I wake up in a different room from the one I was in originally. I was much nicer and actually looked like a normal girl's room. "Welcome back to the living." I find the one who I held the knife up to earlier sitting in a chair. "You're Auriana right? Why am I here?" She pauses before replying, "Yes I am, and well at first we came to observe you first because you might've had the ability to control an element. When we found you, the government had already put you in their lab for testing." I watched her facial expression with the word "government." In her expression, I could tell that somehow in her past, the government had done something. I didn't want to press her on for answers so I just stayed quiet. "We are a part of an organization that protects the elementals, from the government and even other elementals." I remember that one boy from earlier, "You mean the one named Damien Grimmsbane." Auriana looks a bit upset at that name. "Yes him and the six other devils." When she said six more I fall back on the bed.

"Auriana you may leave, I need my granddaughter to get a report from her." I yawn softly as Auriana leaves. After the door shuts my grandmother hugs me, "Savannah what age did unlock your powers?" I bit my lip hesitantly, "When I was Ten ma'am though I couldn't use my powers openly until I was twelve." She sits down on a chair and moves it close to me. "Savannah, are you lying to me right now because if you are it isn't funny." I nod a quick "no" to her and she sighs, "This is not good. Savannah you must never tell anyone about when your powers surfaced. If they ask tell them the your powers surfaced at age twelve." Worry creeps up my entire body as I watch my grandmother. "So what's your sprite's name dear?" I wondered if she was talking about Yuki. "I don't know what you mean." She laughs and points at my shoulder. I look at my shoulder and I spot Yuki. "What are you doing here?" I hear a tiny laughter from my shoulder and I sigh. "The name is Yuki ma'am." I give up and I facepalm myself. "So you are the one who bonded with my granddaughter and saved her thank you. Though you say your name is Yuki but if I'm correct shouldn't it be Yuki Onna?" Yuki places her palm against her mouth and softly laughs, "No ma'am it's Yuki." My grandmother nods and ends it there. "Savannah this will be your room from now on, also school start sharp at 8:00 A.M. Auriana and Shane will come around 6:30 A.M. to get you to the breakfast area. Also your uniform is in the closet." My grandmother leaves and I feel puzzled all over. "What's school?"