Chapter Four: The Dragon's Most Prized Treasure

Warning!!!! This chapter contains graphic sex, and rape!!! If theses subjects bother you please skip this chapter!

*****************************************************

The princess had found an entire wardrobe for her. How did he now these clothes would fit her. Not wanting to be naked, she put on a nightgown. There was something strange in the air, of the cavern. Whatever it was, it was extremely relaxing. Although fearing for her father, and even the cruel Addrick, sleep began to overtake her. She soon made her way to the bed the dragon had provided for her.

As she slept, a handsome man had entered the cavern. Cautiously he walked over to the sleeping princess. He gently sat on the side of the bed, and placed his hand over her mouth. This was startling, and promptly woke her. To her surprise she had recognized him. He was the royal blacksmith, and they had an unrequited mutual attraction. Her eyes were wide open, as he placed his index finger to his lips.

"Shh..", he whispered as he slowly removed his hand.

"What are you doing here?", she asked quietly, "How did you know I was here?"

"I knew the dragon had taken you.", he told her, "So I followed. Don't worry, I have admired you from afar. I promise I will protect you, that's why I'm here." Tears came to her eyes, and they held one another in a comforting embrace.

"Please, you have to help me!". She cried.

"Don't worry.", he replied, "I'm going to take care of you, and treat you the way that you truly deserve." He then smiled at her. She blushed, as she also began to smile. Although, they had a mutual attraction, she knew it could never come to fruition. Her father would have had him beheaded. Male royals were free to have sexual relations with any female they wanted. Female royals were not. The blacksmith was not only handsome, but he had always been kind to her. The knight, that her father had chosen for her to marry, was abusive and cruel. But now she saw an opportunity that she never thought would be possible.

"Hurry!, we have to get out of here!", she exclaimed, "If the dragon catches you here, I'm afraid he'll hurt you." She then took his hand, and tried to lead him away. Maybe they could find the way out of there.

"I have a feeling that entering, is a lot easier than exiting.", he told her, "This entire place seems like on giant labyrinth." As they made there way through the cavernous tunnels, it felt like they were running around in circles. How was the dragon even able to fit through theses tunnels anyway? They soon saw a bright light coming from a larger cavern. Maybe it was the way out of there. Instead they had stumbled upon the dragon's treasure. The cavern was full of gold, jewels, and the finest fabrics.

"What would a dragon need with all of this?", she asked with some confusion.

"People are afraid of dragons.", he replied, "These were probably tributes to appease all the dragons over the years. If he was the last, he would have it all."

"How did you know he was the last?", she asked.

"I just assumed.", he replied, "You don't really see them anymore."

"But why would he want all of this?", she asked.

"Maybe he wanted to give it to someone special.", he replied, "Perhaps he wants to give it all to you." He then gabbed a tiara, and a matching necklace.

"These would look beautiful on you.", he said, while trying to place the tiara on her head. "A crown fit for a queen."

"We don't have time for this, we have to go.", she told him.