Chapter one - Being the big sister

Being a big sister is probably the most toughest job out there. And what I mean by that is my younger bro, Kris, likes to piss me off with pulling pranks.
One time he lit firecrackers in a pot, startling me awake and video taped the WHOLE thing, but afterwords..... you probably already know what happened.
I also get him back and we laugh about it a week later.

By the way, the name
is (y/n), I'm in my 20's and like to play (F/v/g = Favorate video game). I'm a Kitsune, but Kris doesn't even know, so I'm planning on surprising him for his 16th B-day. Before kris was even born I was captured and experimented on by scientists, which ended in me losing some major blood vessels, part of my stomach, and part of my kidney which results to me throwing up blood. I'm good at hiding it though.

Right now we're living with our goat mom, Toriel, who's a kindergarten teacher. I assist her with the children and on breaks I go talk to Kris while teasing him a little bit here and there.
If anything, I love my brother to death even if he can be a little shit sometimes. We're like two peas in a pod :).

Right now I'm lying the kids down for there nap, when I start getting the little-bro-is-in-trouble sensation. After taking care of the children, I excuse myself to go see Kris, if he's alright. The sensations get stronger as I dash down the hall only to hear a yelp from the supply closet. I kick open the door only to find a giant hole in the floor. And being the dumbass risk taker I dash to it.
"KRIS!!! IM COMING!!!!" And with that, I jump down the giant gaping hole.

( hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
Make sure if you have any recommendations for how the chapters should go, plz send them!😊👍🏻 See u guys in the next chapter!😄)