Chapter 4 - sad time.

(Your POV)

...

I feel warm.

I can feel a soft texture underneath me.
Running my fingers through the soft material, humming a soft tune. 'Wait a sec.... why am I on something warm?'
My eyes shoot open and I sit up quickly. "How the hell did I get here?" I whispered. I get up out of the huge bed, and tried walking. Unfortunately, I ended up falling with various objects crashing to the ground.

(Guard one's POV)

There was a crash from the bedroom. I look up to my partner and we both open the doors.

(Back to your POV)

"Hey, you okay in here?" I turn back to see two monster guards. " S-stay away!" I shout. "Shhhh, were not gonna hurt you. We just heard a crash and wanted to see if you were ok, that was all." I calmed myself a bit, taking deep breaths. "Could you please tell me where I am?" They nod. "You are in King spade's castle right now. Prince Lancer had brought you here." I nod and get up changing into my giant nine tails form. "May I please exit this bedroom?" They hesitantly nod probably out of fear, then I walked right past them while saying my thanks.
(What you look like in your giant form)

(Imma redraw this.)

'I can't lose you too Kris. Your the only family I have left.' I feel tears run down my face as I change back to my original form. I keep walking with the sounds of my high heels clacking against the ground.

I walk on for a good 30 minutes and come across a wide open room with a dark baby blue piano with gold and sliver designs sitting in the center.
But now that I'm just standing here looking at it, my curiosity starts to consume me. So, I walk into the dim light, towards the piano.

(King Spade's POV)

'Ugh, my son is probably slacking off, not even trying to kill them.'
I get off my throne and decide it would be best to take a walk through the castle. I walked around for about 10 minutes, until something catches my eye. I walk towards the piano section.
I see..... a girl....... with nine tails? A part of me is saying to throw her in the dungeon, but the biggest part of me is very curious. So, I just watch.

(Your POV)

I sit up onto the piano bench and touch one of the keys. Then I start to play and sing without me having a clue.
(U can play the song now up above😊👍🏻)

There was a time,
I use to look into my fathers eyes.

In a happy home, I was a King
I had a golden throne.

(King's POV)
The second I heard her voice, my soul skipped a beat. 'Her voice...... it's so...... beautiful.'

(Back to you)

Those days are gone, now the memories on the wall

I hear the sounds  from the places where I was born

Up on a hill across the blue lake

That's where I had my first heart break

I still remembered how it all changed

My father said

Don't you worry, don't you worry child

See heavens got a plan for you

Don't you worry, don't you worry now

Yeah

*music*

There was a time, I met a guy of a different kind

We ruled the world

Thought I'll never lose him out of sight

We were so young

I think of him now and then

I still hear the songs, reminding me of a friend

Up on a hill across the blue lake

That's where I had my first heart break

I still remember how it all changed

My father said

Don't you worry, don't you worry child

See heaven's got a plan for you

Don't you worry, don't you worry now

Yeah

Ooh, ooh , ooh, ooh (✖️7)

See heaven's got a plan for you

Don't you worry, don't you worry child

See heaven's got a plan for you

Don't you worry, don't you worry now

Yeah

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh (✖️3)

Yeah

The song ended with tears on my face without knowing it, so I decided it would be best to get back to the bedroom I was in. I was about to get up when I heard clapping behind me, I turned around and saw......

Cliffhangers are fun!!! Wooooo
Hope you guys enjoyed that chapter!😊 I now had written 724 words! Phew! My fingers hurt, but it was worth it!
* flies away on a giant fish with a mustache and top hat *
F I G H T M E. O^O