Chapter 2: Fallen

!WARNING!
(Btw there is a drawing I made below that has blood, so yeah)
(No stealing the drawing plz)

- 3rd person POV -
(You wake after 3 hrs of being passed out.)

Darkness.

All you can see.

You wake up only to see a stone path with a pitch black ravine on either side. You felt weak and sore as if you ran a marathon. You struggle to stand, only to fall again.
"K-Kris..?" you croak, straining your throat in the process. Tears threaten to fall but got up only to be limping in pain.

It's cold.

You're hungry.

Drained of energy.

You move on, ignoring the pain, focusing on only finding Kris and bringing him back home with you by his side. You are not leaving without him.

50 minutes later of calling out his name, you start losing hope of finding him, with fear crawling up your back.
You took a few steps, when suddenly you start to have a coughing attack.
'Oh no, not again, please no....'
You see blood on your hands.

"Kris... I can't lose you too." you fall to your knees, sobbing. "Kris.... please.... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT YOU!"
You were transforming into your real form. You didn't care for that but only on finding Kris.

 You didn't care for that but only on finding Kris

"Please.... someone..... help me."
You call out for help.
But nobody came..... except a certain person who was by watching the entire time. You black out from blood and stress.

- Lancer's POV-

I was on my way to where I found these beings, Susie and Kris. I see someone within the distance. I decide to watch there moves from behind a rock, so that I'm unspotted.

They seem to be limping in pain and crying, calling out a name 'Kris'. After about 5 minutes they fall to the ground. ' I SHOULD HELP HER... BUT...... FATHER WOULD NOT BE PLEASED....'
I them see them starting to puke blood. They call out for help one last time before collapsing.
'OK, I NEED TO HELP HER, NOW.'
I come out from behind the rock and walk towards her. She looks like a.... fox..... person?....... with nine tails?

I create a huge spade large enough to carry her and myself , then fly straight to the castle.
'PLEASE BE OKAY, JUST HOLD ON.'

- Authors POV -

"Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! ;)"
** flies away on a dolphin with buff man arms with a diamond sword **
Don't judge me. I'm weird as fuq.🤣