Mysterious Girl

We've got four months left to go before the school ends. Four months before graduation. Three months and twenty-eight days before prom. And I'm here in the library, stuck with a pile of history books.

My friends didn't even bothered to go here anymore. This was our favorite spot in the library. Our used to be favorite table. We usually hangout here more often, reading books or gossiping whatsoever. But now, they were out there, giving their time and attentions to their boyfriends. Never really thinking about their best friend being alone in the library with nothing but empty chairs and a stock of books.

I took out my phone and sighed when I received a text from Leigh Anne and Jesy, asking me if where have I been.

Right now, they've probably forgotten where our- I mean, my favorite place to chill out. I'm not mad at them though, nor disappointed, because I know right then at the start that someday one of us will meet new friends, maybe boyfriends, and forget that we even bonded together as best friends. Our attentions would be divided, which was happening right at this moment. Never forget that life goes on and on.

But one day, I swear, they will break up and get hurt. And there, they will realize that I'm still here, waiting for them with open arms,

Waiting for them to know that nothing had changed.

Even though it hurts me to see them broken.

*

There was this boy.

Tall.

Fair.

Handsome.

Cute.

He's Sam Craske. The one who stole my heart- well, actually there were three of them, but let's start with him.

He was well-known for his crazy dancing skills. He got all the girls follow at his heels like lost puppies. Sometimes me, too, but I know better than to get near him. I just admired him from afar, watching and hoping that someday he'll get to notice my existence.

That's what every fangirl would want.

My feelings for him started when I landed my eyes on him for the first time. I know. It's cliche. But that's what happened. It was like love at first site- Again, cheesy.

I had Homeroom with him.

And right now, I was staring at him across the room. Admiring his every little features-

"Ey. Hey. Yow?" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts and brought me to my senses. I look up, only to be met by a pair of blue eyes that was searching something deep into my soul. She broke into a smile. Only then I noticed that our faces was dangerously close to each other. I glared at her and shoved her chest. She snorted and leaned back to her chair that was unfortunately beside me.

"If you're going to be like that, you'll get caught." She said.

I know what she was trying say. And I Don't Care.

The bell rang and we all stood up,  leaving one by one. I didn't get a chance to catch up with her because she was already gone when I look back. I sighed.

When I got out of the room, the halls were already packed with students making their way to their next class. That's when I saw him. His thick, curly hair and green eyes are unmistakable. He was walking towards me. Well, not to me though. He just walked pass by me and gave me a nod.

Wait, did he just-

I look back at him, eyes widened. Did that just happened?

Oh my gosh.