Her Secrets

A month had passed, and Perrie wasn't doing any improvements in maths.

That month also was the best and worst month I've ever had.

Best; because I've got a chance to talk to Jed in Maths, got greeted by Harry every time we crossed paths in the halls, and finally Sam noticed me and kept looking back at my table, giving me a smile every time our eyes made contact. It was like I was living my dream. And also, I made friends with Perrie.

Worst; because Jesy, Leigh Anne and I haven't been communicating for what left like ages. I missed them so much.

I'm very thankful because Perrie was here to accompany me during my lonely times. She would walk me to school or maybe walk me home, even though her house was only five minutes away from school and mine was twenty minutes away. She sacrificed so much for me. Just like what happened in our Science class. When I forgot to bring my book, and knowing how terror our teacher would become for his stupid students that didn't brought their books with them- That time, I was part of the stupid students. Our teacher called my attention and asked me if where my book was. I was about to answer when Perrie interrupted me saying, "Hey, Jeed Thirls! Here's ya book. Thanks for letting me borrow it. It helps a lot." She took my supposed to be punishment and went to the corner of the room, standing there for the whole time.

She also helped me moved on from my feelings for Jed, Sam, and Harry. Because I can't take it anymore, having a crush on three people at the same time is hard. And to say, we are making a good progress. Unlike her math skills.

It was lunch time and I was on my way to meet Perrie in the library. I don't know why I get so excited to go to the library, I'm never like this before. Even if Leigh and Jesy were the ones waiting in the library.

"Hey, Jade." My heart skipped a beat by hearing his voice.

I turned around. "Oh, Harry! Hi, uhm.. why up? I mean, what- what's up?" I looked down, totally embarrassed. I really get nervous when I'm around him sometimes.

He chuckled. Oh my goodie biscuits, that was the most cutest thing I've ever heard these days! No, Jade. You're supposed to move on, right? Focus on it!

"Uh, I was just checking up for Perrie. H-How was she? I saw you guys were so close and-" I frowned.

"Perrie?"

"Yeah. Did she had any asthma attack these past few weeks? I was just worried about her. We didn't have the time to talk-"

"WHAT?"

Perrie Louise Edwards having an asthma?

"Wait, she didn't-" he must have realized something because his eyes instantly widened with fear and his jaw dropped. "Oh fuck! You didn't- shit, t-tell her I-I'm sorry. I- uh, better get- I gotta go!" And by that, he left.

I was confused, at the same time feeling betrayed. Why did Perrie didn't tell me she had an asthma? I told every little secrets I have to her. I considered her as my best friend. But she didn't trust me enough to tell me her secret?

Maybe she has a reason behind it. Everyone of us has a reason. That's it. I'm going to confront her about this.

When I arrived at the library, I immediately spotted her waiting on our table. She was reading a book and looked like she was lost in it, making my heart swell. She didn't even notice me entering the library.

Perrie is not a type of person that likes to read books in the library. She once said that the books in the library were so dusty she can't afford touching it. And it came crashing to me like a tons of bricks.