Epilouge

"Okay, that's enough. You had too much of the story." I said, getting up as well. He groaned, disapprovingly shaking his head and crossed his arms against his chest. He gave me 'the glare' and I gave him 'the look'.

"But Mum!" He cried.

"Gerry," I warned. He looked away, glaring at the Christmas tree instead, his bottom lip jutted out slightly.

"At least tell me what happened after the story." He mumbled. "Don't end me with 'the rest is history' thingy. It's total rubbish. Nobody wants to hear that. It only makes me more curious." I smiled at him delightedly. He really resembled Perrie in every way. Which makes me missed my blonde beauty even more. Eleven years ago, she had pursued her dreams of being an artist. And now, she is one of the most successful artist worldwide. She had a lot of fans at her heels, which made me jealous but at the same time grateful, because I am her number one fan.

Sad to say, Perrie was in New York right now doing her last concert for her 9th album, Edwards. Even though tomorrow is Christmas and the following day is my birthday, she wouldn't make it. I can't see her until New Year's, which is kind of a bummer is you asked me. Being a wife of the famous popstar artist has its downsides.

"Well," I sighed, ruffling his hair. "After that, we went to prom together. Had a great night, then went to separated universities few months after. We decided to end up our relationship and stayed friends because we thought that long distance relationship can't work between us- And believe me, that was the most stupid thing we've done in our lives.  After four long years of torture and missing each other so badly that it hurts, we met again, here at Shields. She was starting her new life in the industry at that time. She got lots of fans and lots of girls flirting at her, but she pushed them away, telling them that her heart belongs to someone else and not them. She never changed. She was still the Perrie that I loved and treasured. And she surprised me when she kneeled down in front of me and took my hands, asking for a second chance. I didn't hesitate to say yes. We got engaged few months later. Got married. And then you came." I finished, smiling as he gave me a toothy grin. "Why don't you wait here while I'll just go get our food and have a movie marathon just like before." He gleamed at the mention of food and nodded his head eagerly.

"Mum! It's Christmas! Merry Christmas, mummy!" He bursted when I got into the kitchen. I smiled to myself.

"Merry Christmas, Gerry Edwards."

-

I groaned when I felt a hand poking my cheeks. "Pez, stop." I grumbled, swatting her hand away.

"You thought I was mom!" His voice boomed behind me, startling me completely. My sleep instantly washed away. He erupted into laughter, causing me to chuckled as I got up.

"You little monster, c'mere!" I tackled him in a hug and started tickling his sides.

"No! N-N-No!...Mum, s-s-sto-stop! Mu-mum.. sto-op it!" He shouted in between his laughter. He kept squirming and somehow managed to slap my face repeatedly, but I don't mind. I stopped as we both plop down on the bed, laughing our asses off.

"Mum, we should get going now. I can't wait to surprise mom." Gerry said after he regained his breathing pattern. "I missed mom so much." He pouted.

"Why don't you get your things now, aye? I'll meet you downstairs." I offered. He got up and went to his room, mumbling something about why do we have to be separated from each other. I know he's having a hard time adjusting in our family's long distance relationship, and I get that. He needs Perrie as much as I needed her too.

Gerry came down few minutes later, wearing his parka that Perrie gave to him on his 9th birthday. His blue orbs sparkling as he show off his toothy smile.