Chika's Stomach Flu

"I don't feel so good. I shouldn't have ate all of those chocolates in one go..."

"Chika-chan... How? I thought you learnt your lesson."

"I'm sorry! Dia-chan bought such good chocolates. Ughhh- my stomach hurts."

"You're so hopeless Chika-chan. Dia felt bad for buying those chocolates ya know."

"It's not her fault. Awwww- I'd do anything to see Dia and Hanamaru together. They're perfect!"

"Just call them over. I'm sure Dia would love to see you again- and give your another earful."

"Ah- Never mind then."

"I heard that." Dia intrudes.

"Dia-chan! Ahhh! Ummm... welcome!" Chika is caught in a pickle.

"Hanamaru is here too. We'll keep you occupied Chika-chan."

"Awww thank you Dia-chan."

"Sorry to intrude-zura."

"It's fine. Take care of Chika-chan for me. I'm going to run some errands. It'll be quick. Bye bye." You gives Chika a head pat and runs off. You needs to buy something easy for Chika. Maybe jello would be an okay snack. For sure something warm to eat. We'll let You do the shopping. For now-

"You finished eight boxes..." Dia examines the eight empty boxes. Not a single chocolate left.

"They were so good! You-chan had some but not as much as me."

"Chika-chan! You had a stomach flu not too long ago- how in the world?!" Dia sighs. "Anyways... how are you doing? Other than bad?"

"Bored! I puked like four times. Had to cram in more chocolates because there's no space in the fridge and the extras were melting. Had to eat it before it's too late." Chika explains.

"... and where was You-chan?" Dia asks.

"At home! Working on our costumes!"

"And you ate chocolates without her?"

"She's not a big fan of chocolates. She likes high protein kinda thing. Just like her papa!"

"You're so hopeless. Well- If you need anything we're here for you Chika-chan."

"Yay! Let's go gather everyone and practice!"

"No. You need some rest. Let's do something... easy. Just to kill the boredom but not to make your condition worse."

"I know-zura! Let's read."

"Ohhh! What book?! A book about mikan?"

"Ehhh- I got books by Shakespeare-"

"Boring!!!! No way I'll be reading that. Lame! Something easy to read please!" Chika begs.

"Hmmmm... Colouring Pages."

"Oh dear..." Dia rolls her eyes. Stupid author. No way Hanamaru will be reading that... that story! Ughh! She's too smart for that childish story!

The author felt hurt for using a character to insult himself. Moving forward. The three played Uno.

"I'm back!" You has returned.

"You-chan!!" Chika clings onto You. "Ahhhh it's so lively here! Too bad it's a school day- I wanted you three to sleep over!"

"Maybe next time." You gives Chika some head pats. "Anyways- I'm going to prepare some soup! Dia, Hanamaru, would you two like some as well?"

"Yes please-zura."