Now it's my turn to take care of "You"~

You's POV

What... What have I got myself into?!

"Say ahhhhh~"

"I can feed myself Chika-chan."

"But it's no fun! I wanna feed You!"

"Can you not use my name like that." -______- Chika always teases me with my name.

Instead of you- she says You (Y-ou or Yo and not you or u- as in you there! Stop! Chika would stay Y-ou/yo-chan! stop!)

"Fine fine! Let me just feed you then! Now open wide."

I went overboard with the lobster fest.. ;-; Why did I accept Kanan's eating challenge? Not only I miserably lost, but now I have the stomach flu! It's not like the lobster has gone bad- I just ate a tad bit too much lobster and butter >.>

Crab legs and butter actually- the lobster was prepared differently. Anyways- they were huge! There were like.. bigger than Mari's thighs! The crusher claw looks like it can crush human bone as if a child is bitting into a grape.

Chika was kind of enough to make soup by herself-

"HOTTT!" I spit the soup back into the bowl and quickly chug a glass of water.

"Oops, I forgot to cool down the soup."

Just.. stay calm.. Chika is only trying to help. She took the time to prepare me some soup and even came over to my house in hot summer heat.

I watch Chika dumping out some of the soup I spat out. Then she proceeds to get a small spoon full and taking her time to blow it.

.. >.> I can even hear here blowing the spoon. You can blow silently, Chika-chan.. Oh why am I complaining? She's so cute! I'm glad she's here with me today otherwise I would be home alone. Nothing to do and just.. lay on my bed.

"Thank you, Chika-chan."

"No problem You-chan! Now open wide!"

"Ahhh~" It's.. nice to have someone look after you. Although I wouldn't trust Chika-chan anywhere near my life support plug far later in the future- She's all I got. Sure I have the other Aqours members, but I really want Chika-chan to be by my side. Ohhh I'm being selfish now..

The soup is rather.. nice actually. Not as good as mine, but it warms my heart that Chika-chan made me some soup without my help. She took the time to make it, learn how to make it, and again- Under the sun's ray of heat Chika-chan walked to my place and made sure I was okay.

"How is it?"

"It's alright Chika-chan. I'm most certainly impressed."

"Really?! Yay! I did a good job!"

"Don't get too excited. Next thing I'll have hot soup all over my body."

"Ehhh! I wouldn't spill a bowl of soup on you."

"Ehh.. maybe."

"Now you're just being mean."

"W-well Chika-chan I'm sure you'll spill it by accident. A-anyways cut the chatter. I'm hungry."

"Fine, here comes the ship! Yousoro~"

In the end.. I didn't eat much soup. My stomach felt empty at first, but then it felt really uneasy. Although the soup Chika-chan made was easy to eat and I feel somewhat better.

...

"Good night You-chan."

"It's late afternoon. Why are you sleeping on my bed?!"