2)home

*authors note : hey guys ! Updates are going to be well whenever I update hehehe.. This is one of my first published writing works ... So if your enjoying it please don't forget to show support by voting , commenting and sharing the story ( p.s since I'm fairly new to the trade any tips are welcome ;-) )*
__________________________________________________

s since I'm fairly new to the trade any tips are welcome ;-) )*__________________________________________________

"Hey Mrs. Lovejoy, it sure has snowed a lot the past few days hasn't it?

She laughs her musical laugh and shakes her head full of curly jet black hair

"It really has! Oh lovanna seeing you is always a delight. Well, I have good news, Mr. Teagan called and has asked me to tell you that he will be sending the car for you."

I smile broadly at the news and hug her.

"Thank you for informing me mrs.lovejoy , I'll see you after the holidays . Though I wouldn't get to eat your famous Thanksgiving pumpkin pie"

she laughs again and gives me an award winning smile

"I knew that dear that's why I made you some for the long journey home"

I smiled. I'll surely miss her for the three months I'm going to be away .

She closes the door after saying goodbye and asks me to be ready by 8:00 near the main gate . I smile as I start packing up the clothes I would need .

I make a list of things I need to buy before going home and happily sigh just at the thought of  home and seeing dad. a break from my uneventful life in college sounded almost like

piping hot chocolate chip pancakes with a cup of hot chocolate and a can of whipped cream and ...

Gosh my mouth has already started to water thinking about all the great food items that Audrielle our housekeeper makes for the holidays .

I stand outside exactly at 8:00 waiting to catch a glimpse of my father's black limousine through the thick white snow . I sit on my suitcase and wait warming my hands by blowing on them .

Fifteen minutes have passed and I am almost contemplating going to the main office and calling him up, when I hear the familiar honk .

I turn around and see gabrielle our chaffeur/driver already getting out of the car . I smile broadly

"hey! Gabrielle what's up ? You have grown a hundred inches tall since the last time I saw you!!"

He laughs his stoic laugh and picks up my purple suitcase

"well miss love , you have become thinner , don't these Creekwood people feed you enough? , Your father is going to call management if he sees you like this !"

I laugh and get into the car , making myself comfortable savouring the warmth of the cosy car ,preparing to sleep throughout the 5 hour long journey ... Gabrielle opens the service window and asks

" any stops before home miss?"

"Oh yes I almost forgot . Stops at Misha's before heading home"

"yes miss" .

I drift off to sleep as soon as we start driving , I dream of a green meadow and her broad smile .

I wake up to the soft voice of Gabrielle calling me

"Miss we are here , I'll park the car near the lamp post see you in 10 minutes . Your father doesn't want us to be late "

I sit up , wear my scarf and smooth down my hair .

"Be back in ten"

I open the car door and almost withdraw into the warmth of the car because of the freezing temperatures outside . I finally get out after a few minutes of forcing myself and  run towards the orange glow of 'Misha's' .

I open the door  hearing the familiar tinkling of the bell . I decide to go straight to the book section taking determined strides towards the shelves when I feel a tap on my shoulder ...