16)I can see her?

*Author's note: hi readers ! I'm glad you guys are still reading this book . I should say it doesn't involve any romance just a daughter heartbroken after her mother's death . So enjoy and don't forget to share , comment and most definately vote*
___________________________________________________

The blinding white light subsided after a few moments and revealed a gorgeously tanned man with muscled arms and and an incredibly white toothed smile

The blinding white light subsided after a few moments and revealed a gorgeously tanned man with muscled arms and and an incredibly white toothed smile . He looked no less then a Greek god right out of my history book . He wore a blue cloak with the whorl sewed on his back and his hair was black like the night .
Eira and vintner were already standing inside the room while I stood by the door gawking at the surreal man . I looked over at Eira , she looked like she could almost pass out and I think I spotted a bit of drool dropping from her lips !
Kellan just stood there looking at me with his blue twinkling eyes . Eyes that somehow tell me he's not a very new member to the deceit club . I walk in slowly and notice that kellan lives in a simple coach with a mighty oak desk dominating most of the coach , a huge glass window resembling a flat screen TV , and the other corner had a wall with a mural .
I absorbed the surrounding while Kellan talked to vintner and Eira just stood here unsure of what to do . I walked towards the Mural , It depicted a scene from a story . I saw Kellan wearing his purple robe standing near a portal that looked like a vortex of nothing but blackness and a Roman digits all around the mural .
I realised that the Roman digits depicted the numbers of a clock . I hadn't seen Kellan walk behind me until I felt someone breathe down my neck . A shiver erupted across my spine and I hear Kellan whisper

"tilt a bit to the left and you'll see"

I obeyed his instructions and noticed the the light from the window put a shadow from an object on his table on the mural that looked like two hands of the clock . I noticed it said 2:30 if you expected it to be a normal clock for normal alive people . I turned around to face Kellan , vintner and Eira .
Kellan smiled his white toothed smile at me and cleared his throat

" I don't need you're introduction lovanna as I was expecting you , and if you're wondering who I am . I am Kellan the handler of time itself , the ruler of the minutes and hours , the king of every passing second , and the determiner of every moment"

I stared at him not caring about my jaw which was practically on the floor .

Is this man kidding ? How the hell does he control time ?

I couldn't form a coherent sentence and all that came out of my mouth was

"B-u.. ho- ..what?"

Vintner took this as a cue to change the topic and Eira broke out of her dreamy stance to come and stand by my side .

"So Kellan you must have gotten the message from crymson . It specifies lovanna's destination so if you could start the debriefing already"

Kellan looks up At me again his eyes scan me for the hundredth time . But I dont shy away feom his smoldering gaze instead I stare right back at him . He flashes me a lopsided grin .

"Okay lovanna since you're request is going to the past there are three rules
number one you cannot affect the future. at least not too majorly . no saving a person and most certainly no killing one. two , you cant stay for long remaining for too long also results in breaking of rule number one . and finally last rule sharing is not caring in this case don't tell anybody that you have traveled from another time it causes unnecessary fuss that i later have to go back and clean up"

I replay the rules in my head , they seem pretty simple ... i can easily follow them.

" You can see you're mother and relive a minutes with her , but only from afar ."

I had known it would never have been possible to see her look at me again but the mere thought of seeing her talk and smile albeit from afar was enough . Eira grips my hand and gives it a reassuring squeeze. Vintner walks over to me and puts his hands on my shoulder gently steering me towards the door . I realize i was staring at kellan's face but that's all he had to say . Before I leave through the door I hear him say something

"oh and lovanna , because yours is a special case, you have to wait a long while before we make it to your stop"

I nod my head and quickly mumble a thanks before Vintner steers me out and the door closes with a soft click