Chapter 1: The Nation of the Past

In a world where humans entitled as the lowest race of the magic world.

Humans fight for their lives to conquer the demon tower where the Demon Lord resides. Guarantee as a success the person who claims the Demon Lord's head shall be crowned 'Hero' and 'Savior'.

 Guarantee as a success the person who claims the Demon Lord's head shall be crowned 'Hero' and 'Savior'

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The World of Morfus. 

This is a time where the humans first started the war between demons.

When a demon accidentally killed a human for self defense he was justified as guilty and pledged death. It was an utter bloody sight. The Demon King decided to fight off vengeance. 

He was killed on the battlefield however. 

The throne was handed down to the First princess of the Demon Kingdom

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The throne was handed down to the First princess of the Demon Kingdom. Princess Zelriana Demonia. 

The whole lives of the demon kingdom is now in her hand. She took a responsibility she knew she had to accept. Even if she was just a child, she was a strategist, prodigy, blessed with magic and thanks to her the demon kingdom gained a win. 

She grew up trusting every demon that has been loyal to her from the start. Hating humans because of their inferiorness and their strength. 

They had been looting the demons, killing, and abusing them.

Every human of the Four Human Kingdom Alliance wants her head.

All except one. 

The two we're walking for about three hours and none of them was either tired or bored because of each others company, they have just left the demon forest and entered the Fairy forest. Where a small town was near hear. The fairy forest was hunting grounds for adventurers because of the rare herbs that grows in these parts.

Carrie's POV

''Queen Zel was so cute!~~~''

'Bloop. Bloob Bloop.... BLOOB BLOOB BLOOP.'

(I know. You've that like.... A THOUSAND TIMES.)

''Ah~~~ I think I have a chance at her don't you think so as well slimy?!''