Chapter 2: A little bit of a misunderstanding

There were men with lab coats with scary masks and a child who was chained into a testing table. The child was naked and was trying to escape out of these chains. The child was crying, tears we're everywhere in her face. She couldn't scream for help because there was a rag cloth in her mouth to prevent her from screaming and she knew there wouldn't be anyone that would save her.

''Experiment #362 implementing wolf genes.''

''Experiment #362 is stable.''

''Restrained.''

''Preparing the syringe.''

''Mana capacity is stable.''

''All vitals are normal for now.''

There was a huge syringe with a blue liquid vial. The man in the lab coat squired the syringe before looking at the girl. The girl was so scared for her life not knowing what could happen and what will happen.

She tried to scream, squirm, but the chains and the cloth was too much for her. She didn't knew magic because she didn't knew how or what magic she even possess.

The man in the lab coat chuckled, leaned over the little girls ear and whispered.

''Don't worry we can't assure you won't die but if this experiment succeeds... You'll be the first to not die..''

As the syringe was inserted into her skin then to her flesh, the liquids we're entering her whole body. The little girl was going through an immense pain. Her eyes was having red marks. She couldn't move. She had chains in her neck, legs, arms and waist. 

The chains in her neck was so tight she couldn't breathe properly. The pain lasted for 36 hours with no food nor water. It was just observing the little girl. The light orbs was the only light source in the room. She desperately wanted to scream.

''E-Experiment #362.....''

''W-Wha....''

''Call the head scientist!''

''No need.''

There was a man in a dark lab coat, white gloves which seemed to have blood coated in it and a robotic eye with a huge scar that looked like a huge animal clawed his eyes out.

Through the pain she could feel something in her head, something heavy and in between her buttocks. There seemed to be some kind of rope dangling down from it. 

''S-She's perfect...''

''Experiment #362.... is our greatest achievement yet!''

==================================================

''Please no more!!!!''

...

''No! NO! It hurts....''

...

''I don't want to do this anymore!''

...

''Let me go! Please!''

...

''Carrie!''

''No let me go! It hurts!''

''Carrie wake up!''

''NO!''

''[Water Fairy Magic: Healing Spring]!''

As the blue Water Fairy cast her spell, as her spring of water covered Carrie's whole body acting as if some kind of covering. It was reminiscing her mind, it felt like she was waking up... although that dream..... Seems like it's still been happening the last days.