Chapter 4: Agares Meythian

Carrie's POV

On our way to the [Demon Tower], it resides outside the Demon Kingdom. However, the Demon King or Demon Queen still reins the demon territory.

Having the Demon Generals guarding every floor while having to guard certain parts of demon territories.

Why do you ask would Demon Generals and my love, the Demon Queen waste time on fighting humans who challenge every floor?

Well, the answer is simple.

For the Demon Queen's head.

Like any other human, they want the reward, the title, and her head.

I'm no better.

'I WANT MY QUEEN'S HEART FOR I KNOW MY LOVE WILL COME TRUE!'

As long as I keep being overly romantic, I can get her heart no matter wha---

I was stopped by my daydreaming by  Princess Zalgo who have stopped walking and me consequently bumping into her back. My nose bumped to her shoulder though...

"Ouch." I caressed my nose to at least minor the pain.

"Hmm? We're here Carrie, welcome to the Demon Tower 2.0. Fully revisioned, now more heavily guarded and it looks like no Carrie's allowed lol."

I looked up to see the sign and read it out loud, "Every adventurer is welcome to challenge the Demon Queen... except for stupid idiot Carrie?!"

Who wrote this stupid sign?! 

''You know every Demon General hates you right?''

''So, they all did this?''

I asked. Looking up into the sign the generals made for me. 

''No, Not really, only one specific annoying demon apprentice.''

Tch, Meladius... I thought we're comrades! You traitor!

'As if I would let you see Queen Zelriana you beast!' (Meladius)

Grr... I swear I won't invite him to our wedding day. I scoffed at the thought of Meladius betraying me. Well technically keeping me out of the tower to challenge the demon queen. 

''What you should really worried about is how are you even going to get inside the demon tower, Carrie.'' (???)

''?!''

It was another voice behind our back when I turned around it was a demon with black hair, red eyes with horns and tail. 

''Seems you've been doing well these past days of visiting us, Carrie.'' (???)

It was a demon soldier and a gatekeeper from the demon tower. Demon Soldier Agares Meythian. She had a medium size chest and considering she's a lot older than me she was taller. 

''Hey, darling~''

''Shut it Aga! Don't call me darling in front of Carrie!''