Sunday Morning

Jang Wonyoung

"Oh sht." I mumbled as soon as I realized that it's 6 am already.

I rushed out of my room and prepared myself. I'm attending mass today at 7 am together with Yena and Minju unnie. Yes, I know it's still early but.... I have something to do.

As I finished taking a shower, I qyickly scanned throught my dresses and picked a pastel pink one that is 1 inch above my knees. I just applied powder, lip tint and lip gloss.

"Okay, I look good." I mumbled

I quickly grab my purse and phone and ran outside our house when I realized it was raining.

"Oh come on! Why now?!" I asked while looking at the gray sky

I grabbed an umbrella and went outside our house. I stayed at my usual spot which is the bus station. I carefully sat down and looked at the house on the other side of the road.

I grabbed my earphones and played some songs while waiting for her.

*playing Sunday Morning*

As soon as the song started, the gat of the house opened and a gorgeous human being in light blue jeans and white shirt came out.

Damn.

"Sunday Morning rain is falling🎶."

"Sunday Morning and I'm falling." I sang instead

Ahn Yujin, STOP BEING ILLEGAL!

I watched her carefully not letting he rnotice my presence. She's just wearing a simole jeans and shirt but why is she so pretty?!

I watched her until she stopped in front of a gate. I can see her smiling widely while pressing the doorbell. After some minutes, a girl came out and Yujin quickly gave that girl a kiss on her cheeks.

I didn't notice that a tear already escaped my eyes. And I just realized I didn't plug my earphones to my phone.

"Sunday Morning tears are falling~"

I quickly wiped my tears when I heard Yena unnie's voice singing.

Yena unnie quickly blocked my view of Minju unnie and Yujin.

"Yah don't look if it will just hurt you, okay? Don't cry. You look ugly! Eww!" She said trying to make me divert my attention

I playfully punched her arms and laughed.

Sunday Morning rain is falling. Never thought I'm also falling together with my tears.