Thermometer

Jang Wonyoung

Days turned to a month. I've been helping Yujin to reach out Minjoo unnie but still, nothing happens. She's hopeless, but she still persists.

Yesterday, the day has finally come. The day that scares Yujin to death.

The day that Minjoo officially ended their relationship.

Third person

Last night, she witnessed how Yujin cried her heart out inside her room. She can clearly watch Yujin since their room's window is just in front of each other. Yujin didn't noticed Wonyoung's stares from the window.

It breaks her heart seeing Yujin in her vulnerable state. How she wish that she could take all those pains from Yujin.

-------------

Wonyoung sighed for the 10th time. She's currently at the infirmary waiting for Yujin to wake up. She saw the older girl faint in the middle of the hallway so she immediately carried Yujin to the infirmary. It is probably because of lack of sleep. Yujin cried her heart out the whole night.

She stared at Yujin's face and slowly reaching its face. She caressed Yujin's face and a smile crept on her face. Eyebags and her swollen eyes due to crying all night are visible yet the older remains pretty in the younger's eyes.

'Why are you so pretty, Yujin?' She asked to herself

"Hmm..."

She quickly removed her hand and sat properly when Yujin opened her eyes.

"Wonyoung? Why are you here? Where am I?" Yujin asked in her hoarse voice

Instead of answering Yujin, Wonyoung smiled like an idiot because of the cuteness Yujin just showed while rubbing here eyes.

"Yah Jang Wonyoung!"

Wonyoung quickly snapped out her day dream.

"A-ah? Ah! Yeah uhm you fainted earlier and fortunately, I saw you and brought you here." Wonyoung quickly replied

Yujin nodded.

"But why are you still here? You can go now." Yujin said and closed her eyes

Wonyoung being a hard-headed baby, "I don't want to."

"And then what? You will skip your classes? Go now----"

"NURSE! I HAVE A FEVER!" Wonyoung shouted not letting Yujin finish her sentence.

The school nurse immediately went to Wonyoung and checked her.

"You're not hot, Ms. Jang. I think you're okay." The nurse said while raising her eyebrow, obviously not believing the hard-headed baby.

Yujin smirked because she knows Wonyoung can't do anything about it.

Wonyoung glanced at Yujin and smirked.

"Nurse, can I have the thermometer? To really check my temperature. I really feel so weak." Wonyoung acted like she was really weak and has a fever.

The nurse sighed and gave Wonyoung the thermometer.

"Thank you! But nurse, I need to go to the comfort room I'll be back!" Wonyoung said rushing outside the infirmary not waiting for the nurse's response

Before Wonyoung was completely out of Yujin's sight, she playfully winked at the older.

'Ugh what are you trying to do, Jang?' Yujin thought

After some minutes, Wonyoung came back with a big smile on her face.

"Nurse, look! I have a fever." Wonyoung said and showed the nurse the thermometer

The nurse gave Wonyoung a suspicious stare before looking at the thermometer. The nurse's eyes went bigger and immediately went to the counter to get some medicine.

"Take this med and rest beside Ms. Ahn's bed." The nurse ordered Wonyoung

"What the fvck?...." Yujin mumbled

Wonyoung gladly accepted the med and sat in the beside Yujin's.

"Jang Wonyoung, I know you don't have a fever so what tf did you do?" Yujin asked seriously

"Just asked for a help from my dear friend, hot water." Wonyoung proudly said and smirked

Yujin mentally face-palmed because of Wonyoung.

"Why do you want to stay here?" Yujin asked

"Because I want to watch over you so I can make sure that you're okay." Wonyoung sincerely said and gave Yujin a genuine smile.

"Shut up." Yujin mumbled and turned away covering her face with blanket

--------

Hey guys! Here's an update sinfe there's no class yeeeeyyyy!!! Btw to my filo readers out there, who's going to blackpink's concert?? Let's be friends😭😭

I'm in LB A regular section 203. Kayoooo????