Help

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!! DID YOU GUYS MISS MEEEEEE?!?!?!?!!?!?!!!! SO HERE'S A SHORT UD! HUEHUE SORRY FOR THE TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!!!

Jang Wonyoung

"Uhm..would you mind teling me what happened?" I asked as we sat down outside their gate.

She looked at me and her tears starts to fall again. Despite of shaking, I managed to wipe those tears off her face.

"We fought." She said

Ugh I know duh. Okay wonyoung stop damn.

"Why did you two fought?" I asked

She looked down and sighed.

"I punched a senior." She whispered but enough for me to hear it.

"WHAT?!" I shouted

JESUS CHRIST?!

I heard her chuckle. "Uhuh. And that's because I'm fucking jealous, Wonyoung-ah! Minjoo keeps on ignoring me for days and when I looked for her in the campus I saw her with that girl?! That's bullshit!" She exclaimed

I can clearly see anger and pain in her eyes. She shaking and anytime she will explode. She's so damn hurt.

"Let your anger and pain out. I'm willing to listen, unnie." I said

She sighed before talking again, "I can't even remember a single thing that I did for her to ignore me! I tried to talk to her but she keeps on ignoring me! As if I didn't exist! Fvck!"

"It's been a week and I fvcking miss her..." She said while sobbing so hard

"I feel so hopeless...."

She's so broken. If I could just pick up the pieces of her broken heart and out them together, but only Minjoo unnie can do that.

I sighed and ask her tge question that will surely torture my heart, "Do you... do you really love my cousin?"

She looked at me and I can see love and admiration in her eyes just by thinking about Minjoo unnie.

"Yes. I love her so much."

I smiled weakly and sighed, "Then let me help you get her."

I know I'm torturing myself but I'm willing to do it.