1

Hyatt had to get it.

Crowns, a famous group of bandits, have heard that the Sterling Kingdom had acquired tons of gold from the neighboring country for the help they did. And unfortunately, Hyatt had to do the job of stealing gold inside the kingdom.

"This is basically suicide," She muttered, stealthily running across the lawn of the garden just after she knocked out two of the palace guards at the gates. "If they catch me, I swear to god I'll kill them," She angrily muttered, referring to her group.

Silently, she climbed up one of the walls that made up the castle, the trees thankfully hiding her from the open field. She sighed for a moment before she continued to climb up.

~

"Prince, we have reported that-"

"I know." Graeme sighed, pulling his cape up on his shoulders.

"Bring them back in. Give them medical treatment if hurt.

I'll go investigate, myself."

"But Prince, your safety-"

"I will be fine, Revvie. Please, help the two men first." Revvie straightened his back, his lips pursed, nodding bitterly.

"Got it." Before hurrying off.

Graeme silently watched him rush off, then headed into his room, shutting the door behind him, then headed out to his balcony to overlook the castle, his room being the highest in the castle, giving up a magnificent view of his garden and the kingdom.

Hmm.

~

Hyatt grabbed the last brick she could hold and pulled herself up. Upon arriving at the top most part of the castle, she sighed in relief. So far, no guards were looking out. She then slowly walked across the castle and found out that there was still one more part of the castle that she has to climb up.

Oh fuck! Someone is watching!

She cursed mentally, biting her lip and quickly hid behind a post. She assumed the person at the balcony wasn't looking down but ahead of him, thinking he didn't see her. She hoped that was the case-

Why not kill him?

Hyatt knew her orders. Killing was unnecessary. There was no need for violence but right now, she had no choice but to climb up behind him and kill him.

And so she did. She had to go to the farthest back of the castle and climbed up from there. It was hard since there were no ledges nor balconies, but it was sure that no one could see her. Quickly, she climbed up, and silently, she arrived at the balcony behind the man who stood before her. She drew an arrow, pulling it with the string of her bow and focused her aim.

Goodbye, mister-

Graeme took his crown off of his head, watching the female make her way up.

What in the world was she doing, he wanted to know.

He fiddled with the crown a little, noticing she had disappeared.

Then heard footsteps behind him.

"...what a nice way to greet me...

Hello, there." He greeted, not turning to face her, still holding onto his crown.

"What are you doing here?"

"Your Highness, I..." Hyatt wanted to laugh. They didn't have the time to chat idly like good friends. Why did it even come up to a situation like this?