2

"Are you ready to leave, Graeme?" Revvie helped to adjust the new crown on Graeme's head as the prince let out a soft laugh.

"That's the 5th time you've asked me today."

"I know, I'm just worried." Revvie pulled away from him with a hum, looking satisfied with what he had done.

Graeme had his hair loose to make himself look more friendly, despite being very friendly already, his red cape on his shoulders.

"Then you should know my answer.

To the stables we go!" And the two headed down, chattering amongst each other.

Throughout the past few days, after his meeting with Hyatt, Revvie had been trying to pull Graeme's attention back to his normal royal duties, worried that Hyatt might've done something to affect him.

Well, it did. But Graeme slowly managed to pull his mind from her, although she wasn't forgotten. Like a closeted person.

"Which city are we heading to, again?" As Graeme got up on his horse, Starlight, gently rubbing her nuzzle.

"The Elsie's."

"Which Elsie?"

"Not your friends Hannah and Harper Elsie. Those are their aliases, remember?"

"Of course. I was only checking." Graeme chuckled a little as he gently knocked on Starlight's ribs, starting to head out of the stables, on their way to the poorer kingdom.

-

"To the left, Starlight." Graeme gently petted his horse as Starlight obeyed, turning to the left as the kingdom came in view.

"Oh! We're almost there," Revvie stated the obvious, looking a little excited. Really, this was one of his first trips with the prince to help out the poorer people, since usually Graeme went on his own, and assigning him things to do while he was gone.

"Yeah, Thanks a lot, Mr. Obvious." Graeme snorted as Starlight slowed down her gallop to a trot to go through the kingdom.

The people around noticed his presence, bowing slightly at him before continuing to do their own thing.

His first stop was to an orphanage, then he'll move on to the town square to discuss things with the mayor on their financial difficulties.

-

"Here." Graeme gently patted Starlight to stop in front of the orphanage, getting off of her, Revvie and the three other guards doing exactly the same, Revvie tying the four royal horses to a pole nearby.

Graeme entered the orphanage, looking around at all the little children who started to crowd around him in excitement.

"Now, now, kids..." the lady at the desk spoke up, telling them to give the Prince his personal space, just as Revvie rushed in.

"This way."

-

"Thank you for your time!" Graeme waved, then glared at the guards talking and making a fool of themselves, pinching his forehead with a groan.

"Stop it! Just because I'm patient with you doesn't mean you can be... like this." All three of them stopped being so noisy, standing at attention.

"We- we apologise, sir."

"Good. Now, c'mon. We've got money to donate..." Revvie untied the horses from the pole, now starting to gently pull them in front to head to the mayor's office, Graeme and the other three guards following behind.