Devil may cry 5

Dante has one final mission to accomplish before he can truly find peace in his life, to kill Mundus, the devil king himself. The one responsible for killing his mother and corrupting his brother Vergil. Five years after returning from hell, Dante work had increased due to recent appearing of demon out of nowhere. One day a man comes to give a job and a letter, a letter which he couldn't believe his eye. A letter from his childhood friend and his first crush who he believed had died in the fire when the demon came to kill him and his family.

Kisara Avalon was captured and tortured by demon, for her involved with the Sparda family until she escaped and hide for them. Secretly for pass year she been helping demon hunter in destroying the Hell Gate that were leading to their world. However she found the gate that will permanently locked the demon away forever but her cover have been blown and demon know of her existence. They are determined to get her as she is the only weakness Dante have but in truth she is his strengh.

Never wanting involved Dante after what happened, she kept her distance but now she desperate needs his help. Combining her knowledge against the demon with his fighting skill, they could finally end this war. Unknown to both of them and the hunters, another person want Kisara power and herself. And this someone that they already know.

Dante is determined to save her as she is the only thing from his past that he had not lost yet. But more importantly she is the only person that he truly loved.

The finally battle is about to begin.........

Okay DMC fantics, this is how the story should have end but Campon made a new version which honestly speaking was good, but not my type. I hope you like a imagination cuz Dante deserved to have a happy life. Please rate and comment. I hope you enjoy. So let kick it with a prolouge