Chapter 11: Coming Home

Authors note: Hello everyone, hope we're all gooooda:)
Yes this update is early I know hehe
Oh well, enjoy:)
Disclaimer : the art used does not belong to me.

Hinata

At the sound of a new voice, Naruto turns his head and looks behind him, this causes Kankuro to pause in his steps and frown.

"Naruto? What are you doing here?" Kankuro asks, taking the words that I had been struggling to say right out of my mouth.

Hikaru suddenly runs and stands in front of Naruto with a glare on his face. My stomach is doing somersaults and I feel like I'm about to be sick.

Kami why? I'm not prepared for this.

It is almost as though my feet are stuck to the floor and all I can do is watch. This time there's nothing I can do to hide him, and it's not like last time where I had the chance to run away and it's not like I can just up and kick him out.

"What did you do to my mummy?" Hikaru asks with his little arms crossed over his chest as he glares up at Naruto. Naruto seems to be taken aback for a second but quickly recovers then kneels down to be at eye level with the small child.

It seems I am not the only one frozen because Kankuro seems to have forgotten how to move as well. I look at him for help but he just shakes his head dumbly with a shrug of his shoulders.

Wow, what a big help he is. Can't he see that I am practically sweating bullets back here?

"Hey there little man, what's your name?" Naruto starts, but Hikaru just isn't having it. "I heard my mommy yell. What did you do?" Hikaru says trying to look threatening and this causes my heart to skip a beat.

That look...it's just like Sasuke. Hikaru bears a frightening resemblance to his dad that it's hard to even think otherwise.

Naruto just chuckles at this and then places his hand on top of Hikaru's head, ruffling his dark locks. Hikaru of course hating it swats his hands away.

"Your mum is fine we were just playing a little game." He says and turns his head to look back at me. "Right Hinata-Chan?" He says offering a tight smile.

I snap out of it and manage to breath out a yes but then clear my throat so that I can say it clearly. "Yes." I say it stronger than the last one and finally find the strength to move.

"Hikaru, come here sweetie." I call trying to gets some control over my body.

With one last glare, the little boy makes his way to me and I catch him in my arms and lift him up.

Oh Kami...

"Hikaru this is your uncle Naruto, Naruto this is Hikaru...my son."

~~~

There's an uncomfortable silence in the room as no one says anything. Naruto is seated on one couch while I'm seated on the other, my eyes never leaving the cup of tea in my hands.

After hearing the ruckus, the girls came in and were also shocked to see Naruto in the room. However, there was nothing much to do in that situation so we decided to let him stay for dinner and then talk things out afterwards.

It was a rather awkward dinner serve for Hikaru's constant questioning. I could tell that the child was just too curious and so he kept asking Naruto a lot of questions like where he's from and what-not.

Right now it's just me and Naruto, Kankuro and Temari left after dinner which took a lot of convincing on my part but they obliged and left while Hanabi took Hikaru across the hall to granny Chiyos' so that we could talk in private.