Bye Forever

Skyler's POV

"Get the bloody hell out of bed and start your chores!" I could here my father scream from his throne room

I'm not your average girl. Yes I look like you talk like you and act like you (sometimes) that doesn't mean I'm like you. I'm the princess of hell. I have many siblings that are older and younger than me. My father completely despises me. Idk why he just does for some reason and him being Satan that makes my life A LOT harder than it's suppose to be. My sister Austria(Ri) is my best friend. She's there for me day and night and that saying something. She has these connections with the humans that is real extraordinary.

"SKYLAR NOW!" He yelled and I burst out of bed

I grabbed a pair of ripped black jeans, a black crop, and some black chucks. I know your probably thinking EMO alert but I live in hell what else and I suppose to wear pink.... EW!

I ran down stairS to meet Ri, Nova, and Damian (my other sister and my brother).

"Hi guys" I Said and got to the dishes.

"Hey sis how did you sleep" Nova asked.

"Pretty well u?" I Said.

"Been better. I'm heading out for a while on a quest want anything while I'm gone?" She asked

"yea all take a new training outfit." I Said finishing the dishes and putting them away.

"K anyone else?" She asked

"I'll take a new sword and boots." Said Damian

"Yea and I'll take a new computer." Ri asked

"jeez y'all are expensive but ok." She said and teleported out

"SKYLAR COME HERE!" Father bellowed from the throne room.

"Great What this time." I Said a ran to the room. He was sitting in his chair and my battle teacher Drake was beside him.

"What is it father?" I asked.

"You failed your test. Why?" He said forcefully.

"I had things on my mind that were distracting." I Said hesitantly.

"So you think failing a test just because you were distracted means that I'm gonna let it slide. Your suppose to complete the task hell if it was Ri she would have knocked out of the ball park or any of your siblings for that matter but it's you!" He yelled and I got mad.

"WELL I GUESS THATS JUST ME. HELL YOU THINK THAT IM MY SIBLINGS AND IM GOING TO BE JUST LIKE THEM BUT IM NOT IM DIFFERENT SO SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP AND-." I Said before I was cut off by a sword to the face slicing my mouth open.

"Don't ever talk to me like that again!" He Said in a low voice and flipped me off which was perfectly fine for me.

I ran to the bathroom and cleaned the wound. Then I went to my room and found a mask of Damian's that he doesn't use and put on.

"I look like shit." I thought.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Drake walked in.

"Ever heard of waiting for a reply before walking into someones room." I Said to him and he smirked.

"Ever heard of not yelling at Satan when he is mad." He Said and I grunted

"Let me see it." He Said and walked over to me.

I took off the mask revealing the already healed  now scared gash in my face.

"He got you good this time." He Said

"really I had no idea." I Said and put the mask back on.

"look I'm tired of his abusive self. I'm leaving tomorrow and going to find some place where people actually care for me and not cuz I'm just some princess." I Said

"you ain't goin alone." A voice from the door said as Ri walked in.

" You ain't coming with. I ain't gonna risk your life because mines trash. You have a good life and relationship here." I Said and she just shook her head.

"You don't get it I wasn't asking." She Said and I sighed.

"Fine" I Said

"not without me kid I'm coming too." Drake Said

"fine let's just bring the whole gang why don't we." I Said and they shrugged.

" oh by the way Sky Happy Birthday." Drake Said

(oh yeaaaa happy 25th for me yayyyy ughhh. I don't really celebrate my birthday because honestly I could care less and I usually have other things to work on.)

"yea thanks I guess." I Said and walked into the closet to pack a bag.

" I'll see you guys tomorrow I have to go do some training and chores." I Said and the nodded and walked out

"Tomorrow I leave the hell house and start over." I Said and I was off

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑

DONEEEEEEEEEE!!!! This is a book that is based off of some of the best friends and family and I owe it all to them so shout out to kauiluvstories2003 and
Always_Victorious163 Love y'all and peace!