vampires

Let's go with one everyone knows and yet somehow everyone gets wrong.

Vampires.

Who hasn't heard of them? No one reading this book because I've just told you.

So a pretty easy point, to start off with. They need to drink blood to survive. Type of blood? Doesn't really matter. Each Vampire has their own preferences, but the most popular has to be Proletarians.

A lot of people have also asked if drinking it from a live person or from a blood bag makes a difference. Well I'm not a Vampire so I wouldn't know. But I've heard that it's like fresh and stale food and all that.

What happens if they don't drink blood? Now this is one that people get wrong. Vampires can't die again, they're already dead, so I don't know why people think Vampires die if they don't drink blood.

Vampires actually become weaker and slowly stop moving and their organs stop moving until they can no longer move. That is until they get blood back in their system, then they continue to "live".

So "The Vampire Diaries" one point to you.

Another topic... Vampires in the sun. Let's get one thing straight. Vampires will not die if they go in the sun. However, Vampires become much weaker in the sun, so much so that their compulsion, super speed and all that stuff doesn't work. So Vampires have the abilities of normal humans in the sun.

So I'll repeat it one more time for the people in the back, VAMPIRES DON'T DIE IN THE SUN!

Carrying on from our previous topic... Vampires have compulsion, super speed and abnormal hearing. This is an adaptation, to help them hunt for food, ie. Proletarians (that's you).

Unlike Elementals, Vampires are made not born. No one can be born a Vampire (and Vampires can't reproduce anyway because they're dead), they can only be made a Vampire.

How do Proletarians become Vampires?

First, they must have a Vampire's blood in their system. Then be bitten by the same Vampire, on the neck having at least some of their blood drunk. Next a different Vampire must rip your heart from your chest.

After all that lovely stuff your new Vampire skin and organs will reform itself around the heart and this'll take one to twenty four hours. To complete the transition the person must drink a Proletarian's blood until they kill them.

And that's how you become a Vampire. Complicated? Yes.

Let's end with how to kill a Vampire... you can't just rip their head off. It'll grow back and the same with any other body part. To kill one you must rip out their heart and burn it, so that it can no longer reform.

I think I've covered everything there. You Proletarians don't know how hard it is to explain all this.

 You Proletarians don't know how hard it is to explain all this