We meet Five Hot Kids (Not the lite on fire type)

Percy POV

I dragged myself off the floor, making myself get up to IM Nico and Leo, or Mr. McShizzle, as he likes to be called. I started searching my pockets for a drachma, as I could make the mist on my own. I immediately went to the bathroom, looking for something that could make a rainbow. Once I found something. I created a rainbow in the mist and said,

"Fleecy, do me a solid and show me Leo Valdez at Camp Half- Blood."

"You dare insult me Half- Blood!" Oh gods.

"Hey Lady Iris, he, uhhhh, sorry," I cleared my throat, "Oh Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow, please accept this offering and show me Leo Valdez at Camp Half- Blood."

"Much better, Poseidon Spawn"

An image of Leo in the Hephaestus Cabin, working on something, most likely something very dangerous, shows in the mist.

"Sup Perce." Leo says

"Uh, Leo, can you just come over man." I don't know how much longer I can hold the tears in.

"Perce! You okay?" Leo's worried voice enters my ears.

"No, no I'm not. I'm calling Nico too, so just come over, I tell both of you here."

"You sure Perce?"

"Yeah, I just need the last two of three of my family here."

"Anything for you Perce."

I cut the IM off, and get ready to make a new one. I make the rainbow, say the phrase, make sure to say it to Iris and not Fleecy, and an image of Nico shows.

"Wassup Perce? Hey Perce, can you turn around so I can see your face?"

I slowly turned, afraid of what he'd say about my tear streaked face.

"Oh Perce. What happened?" Nico, Nico, of all people, is WORRIED! What has the world come to?! Yay! Sarcasm still exists in me!

"Just come over, Leo's coming too. I'll tell the both of you when you're here."

"Kay, Perce. I'm gonna trust you on this one. Just stay in one piece till I get there, Kay?"

"I'll try my hardest Neeks." I whispered, and swiped through his image.

---Hello!---

I heard a knock on the door about 10 minutes later, followed by two very familiar voices.

"I'm coming!" I said. I opened the door to see two boys who are the last two boys of my family left.

"Perce, where's Sally?" Leo said.

Once I heard her name again, I broke down, unable to put up a mask.

"Perce?!" That's Nico.

"Perce! I'm gonna need you to calm down so you don't pass out. Kay? Start breathing again. In, out, in, out."

Once Leo said that, I realized I wasn't breathing. I started to try, but it was too late, I realized as the world faded to black.

---Hi!---

I woke up on my couch, with the faces of two very concerned boys in my face.

"Guys? What happened?" I asked.

"Well once you heard your mother's name, you just started having a panic attack." Leo said.

"Percy, what happened?" Nico asked me.

"Mom and Paul are gone. And Tartarus left a note."

"Oh Perce. We'll help you through. Right, 'cause that's what friends are for." Leo said

"We will help you Perce, we'll just have to stay with you." Neeks followed up with.

I was sitting there, thinking about what they had just said, when the doorbell rang.  

"Mr. Mcshizzle, I'm going to interrupt your rant for a quick sec to let you know that you should open the door, as someone is knocking," Then, quieter, I said, "Dang, I thought Uncle Z took off our scent. It better not be monsters." Leo stood up to get it.

The door opened, and I saw five extremely good looking teens, all with blue eyes except for one, who had brown. Two of them looked like brother and sister, and there was one standing off to the side of them and looked like Neeks. The one in the middle, a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes, who I assumed was the leader, spoke up and said,

"Are you Percy Jackson, Nico Di Angelo, and Leo Valdez?"

A/N Wassup, peeps! (Dodges pointy objects) Sorry! I know it's been a while since I updated, but I've been really busy with school and Mock Trial, and Academic Decathlon that I haven't really had the time to update. Sorry! I'll, try to update more frequently. Please Comment, Vote, and... do something else that I forgot! Yay!

-Ali