Chapter 8: Torturous Dreams are a Pain in the A**

Percy POV

When Leo and I showed up, We were blinded by the outrageous amount of light emitting from the giant gates in front of me. We turned and saw Nico appear from a nearby tree shadow and Silvertips, Mr. King-of-the-World, Sophie, Dex, Keefe, and Biana appeared from what seemed like pure light.

"This place is brighter than my flames!" Leo exclaimed excitedly, leaning towards Snob as if sharing a big secret, "and my flames are the brightest!"

"Sorry about him." I start softly, "he's the most ADHD out of all of us."

"It's fine," Sophie says with a small smile, "as long as he knows how to keep himself under control."

"Oh, we do that for him." Nico points out.

"Cool, okay. Uhhhh, Fitz" Sophie turns to look at the snobby boy, "Let's go into Everglen, we'll eat, give them a check up with Elwin, and tomorrow we'll go to the council. Sound good?"

"Sure, Soph." He replies.

I think for a second about disappearing to avoid the doctor, but my body is still very exhausted from him, and the vapor traveling. That was the last thought that ran through my head before I heard,

"Time to play, Perseus, time to play."

Before everything went black.

(A/N I wanted to end it here, but you guys, gals and non- binary pals deserve more for the long wait.)

Nico POV

After I contributed to the conversation, I noticed Percy start to sway slightly, before his eyes glassed over and he fell to the floor. I jumped forward, catching him before he landed, worried for the boy who had become my brother.

Third POV

"Oh!" Sophie exclaimed in surprise. "Is this another one of those weird dream thingies?"

"Yeah," Nico replied breathlessly as Nico noticed small injuries showing up on Percy's prone form. "Yeah it is. Uh, he's gonna need a doctor."

"Yeah," Tam said, "We gathered that."

"Guess food will have to wait," Keefe said sadly.

"C'mon Keefe, you know Percy's well being is more important than food," Sophie said exasperated. "Let's get him inside."

Leo grabbed Percy's feet while Nico hooked his elbows under his arms and noticed splotches of blood appearing on his shirt.

"Guys! We got a guy bleeding out over hear, can we get him to a doctor?" Leo exclaimed worriedly.

"Yeah," Fitz said as he let the demigods  in, "This is mine and Biana's house."

"I'll contact the doctor for you," said mostly silent Dex.

"Thanks man," Nico said tiredly,  as the crew walked through the gates and to the front doors, " You got somewhere we can put him?"

"Yeah," Biana spoke up, "Follow me."

Leo and Nico followed her with Percy through winding and twisting hallways, exchanging glances between each other in concern for their brother.

"Don't worry," Sophie spoke up from beside Nico, "Elwin's the best doctor in all of the lost cities."

"Thanks," Leo said tightly.

The group continued through the halls till they reached a main gathering area with two adults conversing inside.  Nico immediately passed Percy to Leo, who threw Water Boy over his shoulder in a fireman's carry easily, and drew his weapon.