Chapter Three: Request

Tabatha's P.O.V.

After the uneventful travel, with Master Ciel looking out of the window to me dozing on and off. At the moment I'm being officially introduce to the servants. Mey-rin and Finnian took a immediate liking to me but Bard took it as suspicious to meet me. "Excuse me, but Lady Tabatha, Young Master would like to speak to you in the study room."

I look up to see Sebastian. I give a little yawn and his eyes change to a light pink and his face blushed. Hm? "Very well. I'll see to it myself. Thank you." I said and bid the group farewell and made my leave.

Reaching to Young Master's study, I softly knock to announce myself. "Come in." Came the order equally soft. I walk in to find Master Ciel next to the fireplace, watching a letter burn. "My Lady, I have a request for you." I keep my face from showing my internal conflict.

"For what?" He gives me a small smile, "I need you to go to a ball as my one guest of honor and for that to happen, Sebastian has offered to go with you shopping for a ball gown." Sebastian?

"Young Master, shouldn't it be more wiser if Mey-rin went with me?" I ask, "Yes, well that is true," Here he began to blush, "but we are trying to catch the attention of the killer I'm hunting down and it seems that he prefers the type of young women that looks, well..." "Scandalously?" I suggested. "Yes. But you don't have to get a reveling dress."

"Oh, okay then. Is that all?" "No, I need you to come with me and Sebastian to the latest crime scene." "Very well Young Master." With that he walks out of the room and I followed. "Sebastian." He demanded. "Yes My Lord?" Sebastian's voice sounded from behind me, startling me. I turn my head and he was just right there. I jump away from him with a little shriek. He smirk, "I apologize My Lady. I didn't mean to startle you."

I'm sure you didn't Mr. Sebastian...