Chapter Four: Preparing For A Ball

Ciel's P.O.V.

I can't believe that I forgot about Tabatha. Just thinking about that makes my head hurt.

The three of us went into the waiting carriage, Sebastian helping me and Tabatha.

Her and Sebastian sat beside each other with their hands on their laps. I snorted and sat across Sebastian who raised an eyebrow.

"Young Master?" He asks me. "What?" I snap at him, "Excuse my touch." I heard Tabatha say before warm fingers are fixing my collar and running through my hair smoothing down some of it.

"Sorry Young Master. I just saw that your appearance had some mishaps and I knew that you don't want to sully the Phantomhive's name by being dishevel." I noticed Sebastian's eyes change to pink. I wonder why.

After that the entire ride was silent. The carriage stopped and Sebastian got out and help me and Tabatha out. When we arrived it was just like London, except with different sounds, smells, and clothing. I made my way through the crowd, being pushed and I them. "My Lord, should I carry you?" I turn my head to him, "The hell!? No you may not!" What is with this demon!

"Young Master? You have arrived." Tabatha said making me jerk to a stop. The Inspector was reading some document of such. "Excuse me, but I'm Ciel Phantomhive. I'm here to assist you on a case." He glance down at me and his attention went right back to the piece of paper. "The other one is already here." He rudely pointed his finger in the direction of the alleyway. I 'humph' and turn away. Before I was out of ear shot, I heard Tabatha say thank you to the Inspector.

When we stepped inside of the alleyway, Sebastian's hands covered my eyes and I smelled rotten flesh with fresh blood. All round I heard the sound of gagging and people throwing up.

"My Lord, I don't think it's best to see this. Please let me handle this." But even he sounded reluctant. "If you grant me permission, Young Master, I can take some notes?" She asks me.

"Do you wish so?"
"Why, this doesn't bother me a bit."
"Very well then. Sebastian."
"Yes, My Lord." His hands removed themselves from my face and I was meet with an unspeakable horror.

Alois Trancy's face was inches from mine. I immediately slap his face away and back up. "Ciel. What an interesting way to greet someone." He said with a dark smirk on his face. "Ugh, what do you want Alois?" I always seem to unravel when he talks to me. "I want to host a ball and since we need to catch this killer, let's do it at my manor!"

His cheek stained red from my hands and his eyes shine with excitement, long forgotten about the slap. "Your manor?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, let's put it this way. We can either have separate balls and one of us catches the killer or we can have a ball at my manor and we can both catch him!"
Damn him!
"Just this once."
"Fine."
"Young Master, I'm back."

I look over at Tabatha and notice that her shoes had blood all over them. "Fine. We are having a ball over a Alois Trancy's household." "Excuse me Master, but isn't Alois dead?" "No, he was just right here. Very much alive. Now let's go home before I fall asleep before we reach the carriage." Damn. We are going to have one hell of a night, if I were to speak like Sebastian.

(A//:N At school, I'm just like 'where is all the gay couples and why are they hiding from me?' Lol. :) I hope you like this! Bye! )