Chapter Eleven: The Party

Tabatha's P.O.V.

Sebastian. A demon. After the shock went away, I didn't think of him any different. It sorta made sense if you think about it for a minute. Walking beside him I felt a different kind of silence fall over us. A comfortable one with no secrets between us.

"Mr. Sebastian, if I may, can I ask you a personal question?" Silence was the only thing that answered me. Startled I glance up to see him just staring at me. "Mr. Sebastian?" I hesitant and slowly touch his cheek with my fingertips. That worked because it snap him back to reality. "Sebs-chan!~" Someone scream in a high-pitch voice making Sebastian's right eye twitch.

One second I'm walking towards the house by Sebastian's side, the next he has me in his arms and running full speed towards the front door. Upon arriving, he put me back to the ground but didn't let go of me.

Feeling brave I sneak a look at the thing that he's afraid of. A lean tall red-hair with a book open in one hand and a bloody chainsaw in the other with red glasses rimmed with white skulls and razor sharp teeth. "W-who is that?" I ask not looking away. "That's Grell. He won't hurt you so it's fine. Please, let us go inside." Forcefully turning me around, I notice that 'Grell' never stop looking at me with a slight frown upon his? face.

"Sebastian. What took you so long?" The Young Masters' voice rang out making me let out involuntary squeak. "I apologized Boochan. I couldn't let Miss. Tabatha carry in all the luggage by herself, so I thought that you didn't need me at the moment and assisted her." He said while bowing with his head held down.

Master Ciel let out an annoyed sigh. "Very well. Please escort our guests to the study room." Master said with disgust on the word "guests". "As you wish." Turning towards me he smiled and kiss my check longer than last night. "Please follow me gentleman. The study room is this way." He swiftly walk away leaving me with a red face and a pounding heart.

------Time Skip For Getting Dressed-------

"Oh wow Miss. Tabatha! You look great! Yes you do!" Mey-rin exclaimed with wonder in her eyes. Her words made me feel better about wearing it. "Thank you Mey-rin. You look great also." I said looking her up and down. She's wearing a green dress that fits her very well and it brings out her eyes if she ever takes off the glasses.

A knock startled us. "Hey, we're leaving." Bard's voice drifted through. Looking at each other, we got up and headed towards the carriage for the party.

----------Arrival--------------

Mey-rin giggled in my ear. "Mr. Sebastian hasn't stop looking at you ever since you stepped in the room! Yes he has!" Blushing I look over to see him staring at me with pink eyes. I need to remember to ask him about that.

Sitting in front of him is a girl with a red dress. 'Young Master'. I think before Mey-rin grab my hand and drag me to Finny, Bard with Angi, and Prince Soma. "Hello everyone." I said with small curtsy to them and a smile. "Has anyone seen The Young Master?" Finny ask looking around for him. "Miss. Tabatha, His Highness request your presence." Turning around I saw Mr. Claude walking away. "Excuse me." I said to them and walk away following him.

"Now that everyone is here this is plan. Tabatha will get the Killer's attention and lure him away. Me and Sebastian will be waiting for them to be at the garden by the willow tree before Midnight. If Grell shows up on time then he will reap his soul and Undertaker will take his body away and bury him. Alois and Claude will stay here to make sure nobody goes outside and interrupts us. Does everybody understands?" Young Master said while looking at everyone.

Alois smile and wink at him before walking away with a sway in his steps. Claude follows silently behind him. I nod and await for following an order.

"Okay. There he is." Master said, pointing at a new arrival. 'Here goes nothing' I think before walking towards him.