Chapter Six: Undertaker?

Tabatha's P.O.V.

I thought that I would be impressed with the city. I mean, everything happens there so I just thought that. Man, what a let down. But one good thing can come out of this. I get a new dress! My maid dress is starting to become a little too short for me.

Mr. Sebastian helped me out of the carriage and when I got on the sidewalk, everything that moved kept bumping into me and I stumbled only to have a white covered hand push me upright. "Ah, thank you dear sir." I say while smiling at him. He has glasses on and his golden eyes widen at me in surprise. "Claude." Sebastian's voice made goosebumps appear on my arms and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. "Clauuudeee!" A little kids' voice shriek this butler's name and I saw his right eye twitch but I couldn't fathom why though. A twelve year old boy with blonde hair and blue eyes glared at me under impossible long eyelashes. "And who are you?" His voice reminded me of Ciel.

"Come along." Mr. Sebastian's hand gripped my elbow in his arm while the two new comers stared after us. And before we were out of hearing range, I thought that the boy said to Mr. Claude "I order you to find out everything about her." "Yes Your Highness."

After walking for a minute or so and forgetting that strange meeting, we went by a candy store. "Um...Mr. Sebastian?" He turned to look at me and sigh. "You don't have to call me that, you know. Sebastian is quite fine." I felt my nose twitch and I mentally told myself to calm down. "I need to step in here for a minute. If you don't mind of course." "None at all." He gave me a flowery smile and ushered me inside. "I'll just be waiting for you outside." I resist the urge to laugh at his expression. He must really hate sweets.

I went in and browsed for a second before going into one aisle and right away I bumped into someone making their bag of sweets go everywhere and I on the floor. "I'm so sorry. Here let me help you." I said while picking up the candy. The person laugh and it sounded really familiar. I glance up and saw white long hair with bangs that cover his eyes and a black and silver robe(A//N I always call his clothes a robe.) on. " 'Ello Tabatha. How are you?" I smile and tackled him, giving him a hug. "Undertaker? Why are you here?"