Prologue

"You freaking animal,trying to run away huh!"A pissed man yelled as he kick a hybrid boy hardly,the boy yell in pain then curling himself up with all his strength,in fear.

"P..Please..s…stop,n..no more..I..I won't..d..do it..a..again..."the hybrid boy beg as hot tears start to form in his grey eyes,the man look at him with a smirk and glare make the boy even fear of him.

The hybrid boy named was zoro,he's a rare tiger hybrid who was not older than five,he was abandoned by his parents and was sold to the black market ever since he was young.Everyday,He was tortured and not getting fed.Slowly,he start to have burn mark,whip markscut,etc on his body and his bone is outline.

"You're going to get punish for running away from me again eh,animal freak~"the man or the seller purr as he grab Zoro by his hair and pulled him into a room full of torture tool which terrified him more.The seller chain him up in a table and start torturing him from tool to tool.

——————————————————

He feel like he was completely broken,getting played like a doll.As the seller continue torturing him,he scream in pain as his tears uncontrollable roll down to his cheek.

"P..PLEASE STOP...IT'S HURT...N..NO! PLEASE I'M SORRY..I...I...I WON'T DO IT A..AGAIN...PLEASE....IM BEGGING YOU...NO!NO...!"He scream,keep begging for the seller to stop but the seller won't bug.

After the seller finish torture the poor hybrid boy,he throw him back to his cage,lock it and kick the cage one last time before he leave.The poor boy are starting to lost his consciousnessness as well as his tears continue to fell.

The last thing he saw before he fell unconscious was some tall men suddenly handcuffs the now-panicked seller.Zoro asked the men with a low but hearable voice as he slowly close his red puffy eyes....

"W...Who are y..you...?"