Chapter One: Zoro's Profile

As Zoro slowly wake up,he was facing an unfamiliar ceiling.He use all his strength to sit up and look around in confused,then in panicked.

He's inside a room on a couch with a green blanket covering him,a desk fill with lots of paper was in front of the couch and behind the desk had a bookshelf,with a vest beside the room's door.

'where am I?Where is everyone?Why am I here?Did those men kidnapped me again?Are they trying to sold me too?Are they going to beat me up?...'and so on.

While he was panicking and lost in his thoughts,he didn't realize a tall man came in to the room.The man saw zoro panicking on the couch,he chuckle getting the young boy's attention.

Zoro soon snap out of his thought when he heard a chuckle and noticed the man,he quickly hide in the corner with the blanket covering him,grey orb looking at the older man's blue orb with pain and fear in his eyes.

"Hey little guy,you're awake"the man said while his hand slowly went to the young boy's head,Zoro saw it and buried his head in the blanket even more as his tears form in his eyes and thought the man will beat him or tortured him.

The man saw this as he quickly put his hand away from the young boy while the boy sigh in relieve but still keeping his guard up.

"Don't worry little guy,I'm a police,I won't hurt you,I promise okay?"Zoro look at him,the fear in his eyes are no longer there.

"So tiger,what's you're name? How old are you?How did you got there? Where're your parents?"Asked the police as he regret later on when he saw the young hybrid boy's eyes begin to form tears again and start sobbing.

"Ah,shh don't cry,you won't need answer me these questions,now please don't cry,I'm not going to hurt you"The police slowly scoop up the young boy and rock him gently.

After a few minute,Zoro stop crying and fell asleep peacefully in the police's arm.As soon as he was asleep a woman came in,"sir, here's the child's profile"

The woman gave the police a file while he set Zoro to the couch letting him sleep on it."thanks you are dismissed"

The woman nod and look at Zoro in pity before leaving the room,this got unnoticed by the police.He open the file and take a look in it.

——————————————————

-|Profile|-

Name : Roronoa Zoro
Age : 4
Hybrid : half tiger half human
Status : Rare
Family : Father-Roronoa Byaku [human]
              : Mother-Roronoa Sakuya [human]
              :  Brother-Roronoa Zolo [human]
              :  Brother-Roronoa Zero [human]
He was the oldest son among the triplets and is the one and only hybrid in the Roronoa family,a green tiger. his parents hate him ever since he was born,they never once give their attention to him and always keep him away from his brothers, sometimes when he get close to his brothers he was beaten badly by his parents.

The family then decided to sold him to the black market on his first birthday 'cause they thought if they didn't he would end up hurting his brothers.Of course,his brothers didn't know.Heck,they didn't even know who he is.

Even since he was sold to the pet shop in the black market,he was beaten and tortured by the seller and he wasn't fed for months,in years his body starting to form burn marks,cut,whip marks,etc and his bone is outline.

Sometimes,his cage was kicked by the seller for being noisy, sometimes his ears and tail was pulled hardly by people, sometimes he was rent by peoples who is perverts and end up getting rape.

——————————————————

The police was really pissed and angry after reading the little boys profile 'why could such an innocent child like him getting hate from his family and getting tortured, or even worse getting rape.'

He grip his teeth tightly as his KI(killer instinct) leak around the station sending shriver towards everyone but zoro's spine.

Everyone in the policestation immediately stop doing their things as soon as they feel the KI.....

'who in the world make him angry,are they're going to get pay for that'