Chapter Two: Orphanage

When Zoro wake up again,he found himself in the same room he last wake up on.

"Ooh i see you're awake,little tiger"said a familiar voice beside him.He flinch,immediately run out of the couch, scared of the sound which reminds him of the pet shop's owner.

He quickly look around,in worried and fear.But when he saw the familiar head behind a mountain of paperwork,his fear no longer in him.

The little tiger's stomach then growl in hunger while the police finish his paperwork.He heard the boy's stomach growl and chuckle as Zoro blush but looking away.

"Wait here,I'll get you food"the police then when to get food while he had to wait for the police to come back.

------------------

He wait for a while,bored start to come to him as he growl in annoyed.

'Im bored....'he though as he crawl on all four,and crawl around the desk,he sniff the papers to see if it was dangerous.

After he knew the paper are a save things,he start playing,biting,chewing,on the paper and some other things making a pretty mess in the room....

------------------

When the police came back with stray in hand,he saw Zoro were making a mess in the room,he pale.

He also saw his mountain of paperwork shattered on the floor,some was chewed,some was bitten,some have foot print on the paper,he immediately cries anime tears.

He even saw Zoro chewing the blanket he gave him,where he found it cute.When Zoro was done with the mess,He fake cough loudly enough for the boy to hear.

Zoro look at the police in fear when he heard a cough.He was scared that he will be punish for making a mess.

"Why are you..."As the police reach his hand to Zoro,he close his eyes tightly waiting for his punishment to come.

Nothing happen,no beating,no torturing only pat on his head.He look confused as the police continue to ruffle him.

"...Lil' Tiger look so cute and adorable,and your hair are like grass,so soft~"the police moan as he ruffle Zoro short hair while Zoro begin to purr unconsciously.

"Awww,so cute~"the police continue moan as a man looking around twenty came in and sweat drop at the scene in front of him.

"Sir,are the boy ready to go?"said the man while the police stop playing with Zoro's hair and look at him.Beside him,Zoro look at the man curiously as he pull on his's pants to get his attention.

The police look at him and smile,"don't worry lil tiger he won't hurt you"he said and ruffle the boy's hair again.Zoro purr and the man in twenties almost nosebleed.

"Yes but he need check up first"the police said as the man nod."I'll call a doctor for you,sir"The man said as he leave the room.

The police look at Zoro with a smile who look back at him confuse."Lil tiger you're going to somewhere safe and live there so I guess this is good bye?"the police said as Zoro begin to tear up.

"Ahh don't cry I'll visit you if I have time"Zoro look at him,happiness fill in his eyes.The police carry him and smile while he rub the tears away from the boy.They then went for Zoro's check up.

------------------

"Here we are lil tiger,your new home"said the police as Zoro look around curiously while holding his pants tightly.

"Hello,welcome to the East Blue orphanage,I'm Lucy the head of the orphanage are you the one who call me earlier?"A woman approach them as she said.

"Yes.my name is Sato and this lil tiger here is the kid I told you about"The police or Sato said as he pull Zoro in front of Lucy.

Zoro look at her nervously as she knee to his lever and smile at him"hi little fella,my name is Lucy what's your name?"

Zoro look back at Sato,fear form in his eyes as Sato mouth a word while nod his head,he look back to Lucy and speck for the first time after he was rescue:

"h..hi..m.. my..Name is...z..Zoro"

------------------

"Zoro,I'll come see you next time OK?"Sato said as he drove away.

"B..Bye Bye!"he shouted while wave at Sato.

"Zoro,welcome to your new home"Lucy said happily as they went into the orphanage and met the other kids.

"I..I'm home"