Chapter Three:Adopted

"Freak"

"Monster"

"Beast"

"Hey guys wanna have some more fun with him~"

"Sure lets curve the words into him to make sure he remembers~"

"Sure"

"Sounds fun"

"Heh,look the freak are swimming on his blood"A group of kids laugh as they surrounded a injuries eight years old hybrid who is lying on his pool of blood.

"Ahh....hah..s.. Stop..n..No...more..p..please..I'm begging you..."The boy beg as his tears unconsciously role down his cheek while some the kids laugh,some sneered at him.

"Freak, we're not done with you yet~"a kid moan as they continue to curve words on him.He scream on and on begging them to stop but they heard it as a wind flew by.

A few hours later,they curve the last word on his torso before they left.The boy,Zoro scream in pain and collapse back on the his pool of blood  unconsciously,leaving wounds on his body.

——————————————————

When he wake up,he has bandage all over him and was met by familiar and unfamiliar faces.

"Umm...W..Where am I?Why am I here??"Asked the confused Zoro,he tried to sit but fail.Lucy panicked,she help him sit as Sato explain.

"You're in the hospital and you sleep all day.Some child found you in an alley lying on the ground when they were playing,and brought you back,Lucy immediately called a ambulance and send you to the hospital meanwhile one of the career called me and explain everything to me.And now I'm here,so yeah"

"Ooh..."said the dumbfounded Zoro.He then look around,saw three unfamiliar face and immediately he jump down from the bed as his goes all four,ears and tails lift up high and growl at them.

"Woah woah lil tiger calm down it's okay,stay calm...Oh and tiger go back to bed you haven't fully recovered yet"Sato said in a soft tone while Zoro slowly calm down a little.He went back to bed.

"Zoro I want you to meet you're new family.Your new father,Mihawk and your new older sisters,Perona and Kuina"said Lucy.

"Hi nice to meet you my name is Kuina and she's Perona beside her is Mihawk"A raven hair girl smile at him, stretching her hand to him while the pink hair girl cooed beside a man about how cute he is.

Beside the pink hair girl there sit a calm raven man,who was annoying by the girl.Although he was calm,you can see both anger and excitement on his eyes.

"I..I'm Z..Zoro nice to m..meet you"Zoro said shaking her hand and blush.The others in the room except Mihawk smile.

'Finally...He grow up so fast'Lucy and Sato thought.

——————————————————

"Yesss!Finally no more disgusting food and smell"Cheer Zoro.Today is the day that Zoro was release from the hospital.Sato came to pick him up.

"Alright tiger calm down you're gonna get overexcited"Sato then smile he never saw Zoro this happy before,and this make him feel happy for him.

——————————————————

"Bye I'll visit you guys okay!"Zoro wave as Mihawk drive the car.Along the way to his new home no one talk or move.

Once they reach home, Perona and Kuina show him around the house and his new room as they said:

"Zoro-kun,welcome to our family"Kuina smile, Perona grin,and Mihawk try to hide his smile.Zoro grin.

"Thank you..."