Chapter 9

Harry didn't want to wake up. He was so warm and comfortable. God, and he was hard. Although that wasn't altogether unusual these days.

He must have had a really good dream last night. He felt ridiculously well-rested this morning to say that so often he woke up completely shattered from being awake half the night the day before.

Harry hummed and buried his head in the pillow. His bed really was cosy this morning. Whatever the house-elves did differently, it was very much appreciated.

Mm, even the covers almost radiated heat. He pushed his hips forward a little, trying to get some relief on his aching cock. Oh, that was nice. He did it again. Really very nice indeed.

Someone groaned.

Harry froze.

"I wondered when you'd wake up," a dry voice said.

Memories from last night assaulted him in a sudden rush. Draco tied down and whimpering, Harry kissing him, touching him, sucking his cock, oh god. The feelings of absolute power and pure lust and the urge to protect coursing though his blood. The sensation of pushing into a hot, tight hole...

"Oh, shit."

"Was it good for you?" Draco mumbled. Harry opened his eyes.

They were in exactly the same position that they had fallen asleep in; Harry's arm wrapped around Draco and his – oh, crap – his cock nestled snugly between Draco's arse cheeks.

"We... we had sex last night, didn't we?"

Harry felt Draco shiver. "Yeah," Draco said hoarsely. "Yeah, we did."

Harry's brain was having trouble processing this information. He cleared his throat. "Did I... I mean, um. Are you okay?"

Draco twisted his head around to stare at him disbelievingly. "That's all you have to say?"

Harry was at a loss. What did Draco want him to say? That it was good? That Harry would probably be wanking five times a day for the rest of his life to the memory of it? That even now he was thinking about it because they were both naked and Draco was so close and Harry could just push forwards and he'd be inside him again?

"Er," he said instead.

Draco snorted and settled back down. "You're unbelievable, Harry Potter. I drug you and practically force you to have sex with me and you want to know if I got hurt by the experience."

Oh. Good point. Of course Harry was angry about that. It was a horrible, unethical, bastard of a thing to do. Not to mention dangerous. Draco didn't even know anything about the bloody potion apart from the fact that it would wear off by morning.

"You didn't get hurt, though, right?" Harry asked, just to make sure.

"Merlin, no," Draco responded immediately. "It was the best I've ever felt. You're amazing." Harry's face burned. He wished his erection would go away.

"Not so bad yourself," he felt obliged to mumble in return, remembering the delicious way Draco writhed under him and moaned his name. God he was so hard. He resisted the urge to push his hips forward. Maybe he should move. Ron and Hermione would be out of their minds by now. He hoped he'd remembered to pack the Marauder's Map in his schoolbag so they didn't know where he was. Or who he was there with.

He was just bracing himself to get out of the warm bed when Draco threaded their fingers together. "Don't go," he said softly, not looking at Harry.

Harry hesitated. Staying would be a bad idea. It would be a really bad idea and Draco was a bastard and he'd been drugged last night and he should not do it. "But," he said. "The Gryffindors... They'll be wondering where I am."