The Seventh Letter

Dear future boyfriend,

Tyler was sitting on the leather chair, while Mickey was leaning on the right side of his table facing backward against me.

"Mr. Guzman, you've called me?" I said as I enter the room.

"I have received a report that you were being intimidated by my assistant." He cleared his throat.

"Sir Gale." I hissed.

He just looked at me, worried. "I asked Sarah to look after you and she is definitely right with what you look like."

"Sir. Gale. I really want to make it through." I said.

"I'm not sure if you really could make it with that kind of state." He said. "As I said, I don't like to tolerate that kind of working environment here in my company and I don't like to lose a valuable person here."

I stare at him, then Mickey's reaction surprised me. "I will deal with them, not this moment."

"Keira, have you actually seen yourself in the mirror these past few days." Mickey sighed. "You're getting thinner and thinner as I see you, and you didn't even ask for my help as your superior. I felt like a worthless leader since Tyler was the very first person to know your situation."

"Mickey, I really don't want to burden you with the gossips here inside the office," I paused. "I know it's wrong that I have told Sir Tyler regarding this situation but I don't want any malicious words roaming around here. And besides, I accidentally slip the situation to Sir Tyler since he has noticed that I go to work early and leave late."

"But still," He arched a brow. "why aren't you telling me this? am I that capable of protecting you."

"Fine." I surrendered. "I'm sorry Mikhail. I really don't intend it to happen."

"Miss. Cruz, Please call Miss Go and her company." Tyler called Sarah through the phone. "Please tell her to come immediately."

I sigh. "Please let me handle this."

After the long quiet argument, Sarah opens the door for Colleen and her friends. I'm not sure if they already know why they are being called in Mickey's room.

They all smiled at Gale and Mikhail. "Good day Sir,"

"Cut the crap," I said. "Aren't you being a bit rude?"

"I don't know what are you talking about," Colleen said, smirking. "And I don't think I was called by you?"

"Well, do you want me to tell you what they have said?" I smiled. "Or, do you want them to tell you what you wouldn't like to hear from them?"

Colleen smirks. "Like I will listen to you."

I tried to hide my laugh. " Well, suit yourselves, ladies."

Then, I move to Sarah's side.

"Ms. Go, I thought you're working hard these past few days," Mickey said. "I was surprised that you were really working hard. I was planning to endorse you to the head, but when I heard this incident. I am really disappointed in you. I really didn't expect that you have been taken Keira's credits. I might as well put action with regards to this incident."

"Sir, I always see her slacking around at work." She said. "Since, there are some people who haven't finish their work. they been complaining that she was playing at her phone."

"First of all, I don't slack around. Second, I always finish my work early since I always arrive one hour before working hours, and lastly, I live around Quezon City, Sissy. So I always leave home early." I paused. "Do you know how far away my place was? Have you considered that Mickey and I live in the same place, but I decided not to go to work him? Do you know how dirty your mind was? Do have any ideas that I don't use my car because I rather sleep that drive? And do know that you're one of those girls Mikhail hated the most? Also, I want to clarify that some people haven't finished their work, it's because all of you shitty girls always stay on pantry, comfort rooms and chit chatting with your shitty personal life, and now you're saying I'm slacking around. Do you know where was my first work?"

Before Colleen opens her mouth.

"She's a Magna Cum Laude, Colleen, and also a black belter. Her first work was on BSP." Mickey said. "You should think before you speak."

They all stared at me.

I smirk.