The Eighth Letter

Dear Friend,

One week had gone after the incident, Sarah and I could finally have lunch and coffee together as if nothing had happen. Colleen and her friends also already return to their own business after the scandal had reach the HR department. They were given a memo regarding the incident, so they have kept themselves in a low profile for now.

"hi Kares." Sarah visited me in my table. "lunch?"

"sure, I would love to." I smiled. We been hanging out for the past week. It's been a while since I had this kind of feeling, I'm not sure how to say it. But, I mean having a normal work life. 

"you missed a lot of party you know." She Chuckled.

I nod. "yes, but I guess it was the best part, since I got the chance to meet Tyler."

She smiles. " well, you're right and I have never seen Mr. Gale act like that. I mean care for his employee. Dude, seriously? What have you done to him?"

"like I said, It was nothing, really." I answered. "I wasn't sure what I have done, but I think he isn't the person who will do that."

She frowns. "How do you know that?

"Don't be silly." I said. "I read his articles. I really look up on him actually and this isn't the first time I met him."

"Well, that's a good excuse." She surrendered. "Hey, Jacob is inviting us to have a drink with everyone. Do you want to come?"

"hum, I would love to. But I can't."

"oh come on Kate, it's not like we're drinking every day. Rica just resigned last month and today was her last day." She paused. "come on, it would be fun with everyone."

"I don't think so, Colleen might come." I sighed. "I just can't still face her."

She smiled. "Colleen and her gang weren't invited. Rica and Jacob also doesn't like them either."

"let me think about it." I hold my chin.

Then someone interrupt us. "Oh come on Keira. It's my last day, I still haven't talk to you."

"Rica." Sarah smiled at her then looks back at me. "See, they all like you.  Except them."

"Fine."I surrendered. "what time?"

"After work silly."  Rica giggled. "Good thing it's Friday and payday."

I didn't know that everyone at work likes me; I mean I was isolated for the whole week when I started working in this place, and I haven't met anyone.

"So you have finally come, seat mate." Someone said in the party.

"Seatmate?" I was confused.

"Ahhgg. How can you not notice me." he whined. "I was sitting beside you for the whole two weeks, and you don't know me."

"Sorry, I'm really messed up this past few weeks." I said, smiling.

He chuckles, "alright, apology accepted. I thought I wasn't going to able to talk to you. By the way I'm Andy. I'm a bisexual. So don't be afraid."

"That's cool." I smiled. "I like you."

"That's fast." He laughs. "at first I didn't like you since you always snob me."

"Well it's just I don't like to be the FEELING-CLOSE type of person." I laughed with him.

He smiles. "don't be offended. I thought you like Sir. Guzman, and Sir. Gale, and you're the type person who flirts with everyone."

"Neh I'm used to it. Since most of my friends were all good looking, I'm like their bitchy friend." I smiled.

"You're so cool." He chuckles. "We are so going to be bffs."

"I'm totally in love with you already." I laughed.

"Ew." He laughed. "don't fall for me."

It was so fun that I have restored my old self. Being a loner was a pain in the ass, but it also a good thing for me to think of other things. However, still not a good thing to miss all the fun at work.

"Welcome to the club, Keira Reyes." Jacob hugged me. "Finally, you have come to our Friday night out."

"thanks." I smiled.

Tonight was the most unforgettable night; it's like meeting new friends again after so long. I finally got the chance to meet my other co-workers.

Meg- your pretty, sociable, and smart girl.

Robin- the hunky, hardworking and serious guy.

Jasper- the quiet and weird one.

Ashley- the happy-go-lucky and childish type.

Jacob- the common worker, Handsome, serious, and love to party.

Rica- your typical bitch, frank friend you have and will always have.

Andy- Same with Ashley but, love boys and straight forward like Rica, and also a hunky.

"well, finally a group I can finally fit." I smiled.