"Hands Up"

Peter has gotten himself busy with criminals. Ever since May found about his alternate ego, she's been covering for him. As long as he keeps her updated and keeps his marks up, she's fine. Peter finally returned home one night at 12am. Being May, she was delighted to see him and began scanning for injuries.

"I'm fine May, there barley was a fight, just me patrolling" Peter told her. She hugged him and then started dinner.

Peter started doing his homework on the kitchen counter, and then suddenly things changed. "Your teacher called me informing me of some surprise field trip tomorrow, I gave permission, but Mr. Harrison just told me you weren't allowed. He said he couldn't risk loosing you again."

Peter didn't really care though. It just meant he had another day off for himself. Maybe he could be Spider-Man? Though Spiderman is normally not out until after school hours.

Peter thought that maybe he could hang out at Stark towers. Mr Stark had given him a lab there. He might as well check it out.

He greeted May goodnight and went to bed. In the Morning he made his way to Stark towers.

He arrived there later than he thought. He remembers Mr. Stark mentioned his lab is on the same floor as Bruce's.

He walked up to the receptionist and asks about it and she replied floor 72.

He put his bag on the security scanner and was going to walk through the body scanner but got stopped.

"You need a card" the security guard said.

Peter was unsure of what to say. Then if things weren't weird enough, then things were going to get weird.

PETERS POV

"I'm sorry sir, he's a student of mines, he must've wandered off. I'll take him with me." Someone said. I turn my head to see my least favourite teacher. Ms. Smith.

She pulls me out of security check but I pull my hand back. "My backpack."

I see the security starting to open the zipper. Oh no.

I quickly make my way through the security check and I run through the scanner before anyone can stop me. I hear my teacher call my name and some threats but I don't care. I grab my bag before they can check it.

Then the guards start surrounding me. I notice my class in the corner staring at me in awe. Flash was smiling, and Ms. Smith. Great.

Mr. Stark said I can use a internship with the September foundation as a cover. But that was for May and school.

I can easily take out the guards here, but I have an identity to keep.

Think Peter. Then all the security guards begin closing in on me. Um. I look behind me to see the way blocked. The front is also blocked.

I then see all the guards holding their gun out and a taser. I'm not bullet proof. I would just give up and wait till Mr. Stark would find me, but my backpack.

"Karen, I could use your help." I say outloud. Hopefully she can hear me.

"Talk to FRIDAY, she runs throughout the whole tower, she can see and hear everything." She replied.

"FRIDAY it's me Peter, Peter Parker. Mr. Stark mentioned giving me a lab on Bruce Banner's floor. I just came to check it out." I say out-loud.

"I do not recall boss giving you an laboratory." She replied.

"Karen I'm screwed." I said. Suddenly she did something no one else expected. "Calling Mr. Stark."

The security guards may have decided my bag was just making jokes and decided to close in.

I looked at Ned and then raised my hands. There was no way out without blowing my identity. I might as well hope Karen succeeded in calling Mr. Stark.

"STAND DOWN" someone yelled.

We all turn to see Tony Stark himself walking out of the elevator.

"Mr. Stark" I say. I then lower my hands. The security guards take a step back. I rush to his side.

"Kid what are you doing here? Karen calls me and tells me your in trouble with my security. This is the last place I'd think of you being at."

"You mentioned giving me a lab on the same floor as Bruce. I thought I'd come check it out." I said.

"You have school." He said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes he does, Peter you must return to the school immediately." Ms. Smith called out.

"And you are" Asked Mr. Stark.

"His teacher, I'm sorry he's bothering you, I'll be taking him." She Said as she reached for my hand.

I see Flash smirking and the rest of the class just confused.

I pull my hand back and shake my head. "The school called May and told her there was a field trip today. The school told me to stay home." I said.

Then the teacher did an awkward laugh and glared at me. "Peter Parker this has gone to far, you need to come with me now, or else I have reason to get you suspension. I'm sorry Mr. Stark he'll be bothering you no more."

"No, he doesn't bother me. He actually just got me out of a boring meeting. Pete will hang out with me here for the day. If the school has any issues they can email me." He replied.

"Wait so the internship is real" she said.

"You don't trust Peter?" Tony said. Suddenly he glared at the teacher.

"It's hard to believe, can't only collage and university students can apply right?" She stumbled.

"I made an exception for him. I've spoken with May and she's agreed with his internship." He replied.

"I'll just return to my class and tour now" the teacher said before she walked away.

Tony raised an eyebrow at Peter and he just shrugged. Then Tony placed his hand on Peters shoulder and they both made way for the elevator.

One thing was for sure, his normal life, just got weird.