Weird Field Trip

•I have a lot of one shits where Tony didn't die so.....•

Peter is terrified. He comes back from the war with Thanos, and finds himself boarding a bus. Now he'd be excited if the field trip would be someplace else. He didn't want to go to Stark Towers.

He sat down at the back of the bus and stared out the window terrified. Ned was on vacation, and MJ, was missing. So that leaves only Peter.

"Hey Parker, Ready to get exposed? Tony Stark just returned from space so we'll get a chance to ask him" He said.

Peter knew Mr. Stark had better things to bother with. They both just returned from space and they both have things to catch up with.

"Mr. Stark is busy" I replied. I was going to throw a roast, but decided against it. Peter doesn't fight, Spiderman does though.

I then started ignoring Flash and began worrying on what would happen. I claimed have a Stark internship, but that is just a cover. I didn't actually have one.

I always made my way to Stark towers if I needed a lab though. Though I never walked through the front door. I always just swung into one of the higher floor windows.

This field trip can blow all of that. It puts my identity at risk. And Flash is defiantly going to ask people there about me. The thing is I'm not even known at the tower.

The only people who know me is Mr. Stark. Nobody else. And I liked it that way. I don't mind attention as Spiderman, but Peter is someone who just lives normally.

Though if I'm being honest with myself, I don't have a normal life anymore. Not even with May. Ever since she figured out I was Spiderman things got complicated fast.

May decided to place rules around, and she grounds me. She never grounded me before. She always let me sneak out. Until she found out.

I watched as the bus pulled up to a building that was too familiar. "Come on everyone, off the bus" The teacher called.

I slowly made my way off, and then stared at the building. It looks a lot taller from the ground. I followed my class as I made my way inside. Classmates kept turning their heads towards me. This trip is going to be embarrassing.

We walked in and an Intern walked up and gave an introduction. Then she asked if anyone has any questions.

Flash's hand immediately went up. Before she could pick him he called out if she knew me.

"Peter Who?" She replied.

"Peter Parker, he says he interns for Mr. Stark." Flash said. Flash was being louder than usual.

I kept signalling her form the back to zip it. Didn't work. "Mr. Stark doesn't not choose the interns. Its the head of interns. And I don't think Mr. Stark has a personal intern." She said.

I was dead. The whole class stared at me and the tour guide was just confused. "Why not we continue with the tour." The teacher suggested.

"Yeah, so here are passes that will allow you to enter the tower. Please note they will expire when you leave the building and this only allows you to go where you go." She handed out white passes.

Then we headed towards a security scanner. No. If they scan my bag, I'm screwed.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I quickly ask.

"We need to go through security then you can go" She said.

Now I was loosing hope. My life will become wreaked. Peter won't have a normal life.