Untitled Part 8

Peter couldn't believe his ears. He came early to school that day because he wanted to clear up some confusion with the school and to ask what he missed.

He talked to the principal about being gone for the Stark internship and even provided the number Mr. Stark had given him.

He made his way into his teacher's office, and was told there's a field trip. Peter was excited for a second until he heard its to Stark Towers.

His teacher told him to call his aunt and he did as she asked and May said yes.

Now Peter is going over in his head the possible outcomes of the field trip, and is planning out what he's going to tell May. She knew the real reason for the Stark internship, and she still said yes.

Now Peter is at the back of the school bus going towards Stark towers. Ned was beside him asking about what happened in space, since it didn't hit the news yet, but Peter was too busy worrying about Peter.

Then the bus pulled up to the front. Luckily Mr. Stark has other things to worry about or else Peter would be screwed. Well scratch that, he's already screwed.

"Ready to get exposed Penis?" Yelled Flash. Peter almost forgot he existed.

"You'll be fine Peter" Ned tried assuring him.

"Ned I don't have an internship, not with the September foundation or with Tony Stark. It's all just a cover story." Peter whisper-yelled.

"You do know the Tony Stark though, and his security head." Ned said.

Peter slumped his head against the seat in front of him. He never thought he'd say this but he wouldn't mind a space invasion. Wait scratch that, May is scarier than Thanatos.

Peter soon heard the breaks be pulled on the bus. The engine rumble stop. He didn't bother lifting his head until Ned poked him.

"Come on Peter"

Peter made his way inside and decided to stay quiet. As long as he didn't get too involved he'd be fine, right?

The tour guide was an intern and she handed out passes. Though I was the only one who didn't have one.

"Where's your pass Parker? I thought you had an internship." Flash called out.

"It says here you don't need a pass, you get authorized by voice recognition. You must work throughout the tower." She said. "When you walk through FRIDAY will announce your level."

I nodded and moved on. Through security I said my name, and instead of introducing me, it directed me somewhere.

"Welcome Peter, please head to the private elevator to your left, that will take you to Mr. Starks laboratory. Where is is currently at." FRIDAY said out loud.

"Oh I'm on a field trip with my class." I replied. Then the most unexpected thing happened.

"So wait, your not in trouble, or here to tell me about trouble?" Tony Stark's voice came out.

"Uh, no" Peter replied. "I'm on a field trip."

"Alright, tell FRIDAY if you need anything. Enjoy the tour kid."

Peter walked through the scanner, and it turned white, instead of green. He had his suit in his bag. The security didn't say anything they just stared. "You can go kid" one of them said.

"Pete, do you have that thing I gave you on you?" Tony Stark's voice rang out.

"Yeah" Peter replied.

"Alright once your trip here is over, come up to my lab. I'll leave you alone now." And then his voice stopped.

Peter made his way to his class and ignored the stares. Ned looked like he was going to blow. Peter just ignored everyone's reactions and followed the tour guide.

The tour overall wasn't bad. At the end when they were at an lab. And the Tony Stark came in to pick up Peter.

"Hey Pete, there's a meeting you need to attend."

"What meeting?"

"With the Avengers, lets go."