Chapter 104: A Visitor Arrived

================================
Chapter 104: A Visitor Arrived
================================

News immediately spread in Terroa and in the real world about Lady Brea's rise in the rankings of the King Candidates' Second King's Test.

But while the world wandered and marveled at the sudden violent move Brea showed in the rankings of the King's Test, the members of the Blue Card Legion were far from smiling.

After all, while some of them didn't mind the pay that came from the Blue Card Merchant Group, it was still the main livelihood source of many of the members in it.

There was no time for deliberation.

Why the Enchantment Temple made a move on their Business Group wasn't important. What's important right now was immediately stopping the crash of their company.

Two such people made their move and took out their T-Devices. With a press of a button, the two vanished and appeared next in Mundus, not even wasting time and immediately flying their way to the business headquarters.

On the other hand, there was another group that felt schadenfreude at the downfall of the Blue Card Merchant Group.

They were the Haven Dust Company, minions of The Union in the Southern Isles.

As they gazed on the direction of the Blue Card Merchant Group going up in flames and smokes, the president of operations couldn't help gloating at the fate of his enemy.

Then, he received a call directly from his boss.

His pupils shrank. He picked up the call with a pair of trembling hands then spoke, "B-Boss."

It was a Voice-only call.

Unknown number...

...but the haven Dust President knew that number by heart. He then heard the voice on the other side of the call gave out an order.

{Use any means necessary. Kill the bitch.}

The call ended.

Haven Dust President was bewildered and then he immediately understood. He looked over the video feed in front of him and thought, who's the bitch he wanted dead? Is it the elf or the tall girl?

The man was in a dilemma. But since both women were "bitches", he decided to just kill both of them so that he won't have enough problems when he killed only the other one and had a mistake.

"Send my orders. Kill these two women at all cost necessary, and at the fastest and most quiet way."

"Alright."

From behind him someone answered. It wasn't a subservient reply but rather a reply that came from an equal. After all, the person that gave his reply wasn't an employee of The Union but rather a contracted mercenary through the person called "Kira" that The Union truly trusts... business wise.

This someone, however, was someone familiar to Siva —The Predator whom he met in Dragona.

Back then, Kira contacted The Predator in order to deal with Siva, her reason being that he and Siva had the same "Fighting Style" so he definitely could match Siva at every way. Kira even said in full confidence that The Predator could win with Hagrid whom had defeated Siva before so there's a large chance of The Predator achieving success in defeating Siva.

This was back when the event in Jeremiah had just been concluded; so who could have thought that, through The Predator's search for Siva, he'd land in Haven Dust Company and stop by when he is restocking his supplies?