31

Rebekah, Ophelia, and Hayley arrived at the former Mikaelson mansion, and were walking toward the front porch when Rebekah decided to make a comment, "I thought I was gonna have to drag you to the plantation kicking and screaming."

 Hayley and Ophelia shared a look, knowing why Hayley was so okay with coming, "Yeah, well, we all just wanna protect me and the baby, right?" She replied, trying to keep calm and not show that she was lying.

 Rebekah raised her brow in disbelief, "Hey, I'm on your side, remember? So, what gives?" She asked Hayley curiously.

 "Tonight's a full moon, Rebekah." Ophelia reminded her and she was immediately given a weird look, "So what? Hayley's preggers, she can't turn."

 "Yes, but Ophelia and I wanted to invite a few people over..." Hayley trailed off, wanting for a reaction.

"Of course," Rebekah replied knowingly, "Every red-blooded American werewolf will be a bundle of fur and sharp teeth tonight, whilst your cursed Crescent Clan will be–" She began to say, but Hayley cut her off.

 "Human, but only for a few hours, and won't be again until the next full moon, so... We asked Josh to get a message out to Eve in the Bayou." Hayley informed her and Ophelia raised a brow at her, "I mean, Ophelia threatened him."

 "Josh isn't dead yet?" Rebekah asked, sounding a bit shocked, "Well good on him. I love a nice survival story.

A confused look grew on Rebekah's face when she turned her head to see a man rolling a dolly out of the house, "Who the bloody hell is that?"

 Ophelia ignored Rebekah and turned to the man, "You put the kegs out back like I said, right?" She asked him curiously.

 "Yup." He replied and Ophelia smiled.

"Goodie. And remember," She paused, "Free of charge." 

 Hayley cleared her throat awkwardly and turned back to Rebekah alongside Ophelia. Rebekah seemed amused by it all, "Right. It appears you weren't gonna wait for me to grant you permission to throw a kegger."

"Technically, she had my permission," Ophelia commented, shrugging her shoulders. 

  "Listen, you all want me safe? Fine. I'll do as I'm told. I'll play damsel in the glass tower. But tonight's the one night a month that I can meet my family. Now, you could rat me out and send me to my room, or you could help Ophelia and me throw one hell of a party." Hayley explained to Rebekah, who finally smiled.

_____

  Later on that night, the party was in full swing, the backyard filled with the crescent wolves in human form. Ophelia quickly picked up all of the mess left by people and placed it in the trash. She then walked into the kitchen, quickly taking a blood bag from the fridge before walking back into the living room.

 She let out a sigh, taking a seat on the couch before crossing her legs. She tore open the blood bag before drinking from it. She drank the whole thing within seconds and as she tossed it onto the coffee table, she could feel the veins appearing under her eyes. She was still hungry.

 She ended up getting up, walking back to the fridge before getting the last blood bag in there. As she went to close the fridge door, a voice suddenly spoke up, "Ophelia Lebonair," Someone called out to her, causing Ophelia to hear the name someone hadn't called in years.

 Alarmed, Ophelia lifted her arm up and pinned the person to the kitchen wall with her magic. She looked up to see a male in his early twenties with curly black hair. Seeing that he didn't look like a threat, she undid her magic, causing him to be able to move.