Koko

06:12 AM

March 28, 2013

Nizhny Novgorod, Russia

In the hotel, are where the arms dealer, Koko Hekmatyar and her bodyguard are staying to rest until they're meeting starts. In a room of the hotel lives former early Marine Raider, Daniel 'Devil-Dog' Florida and former Finnish Rapid Deployment Force officer, Sofia 'Valmet' Valmer. Daniel is in bed cuddled behind his lover with his arms wrapped around her. The two lovers seem different as Daniel hair grew a bit and his facial hair grew a bit thicker and Valmet hair grew back longer. Both of them are barely wearing clothes as Daniel is only wearing his black boxers and Valmet is only wearing her black panties. The two were sleeping until they starts to wake up slow. As Daniel was the first to wake up, he starts kissing Valmet's neck which made her giggle and softly moan in pleasure.

"Morning." Valmet said quietly as she shifted in place.

"Morning yourself. How'd you sleep?" Daniel asked Valmet as he pulled her a little closer to him.

"Better than usual."

"That's good."

"What time is it?"

Daniel turns to the alarm clock and see the time and realized what it is.

"6:12." Daniel answered.

"We need to get up then." Said Valmet as she starts to get up off the bed.

"Awww..."

"Come on, Daniel. We have to get up. We have work."

As Valmet starts to walk off to the bathroom to take a show, Daniel gives out a deep sigh as he thought he was going to have a day off after the event that happened yesterday. In Koko's room, she was getting up. Groaning slightly she dragged herself to the shower and started to shower. Ever since Jonah had left, she found it more difficult to get along with her day, but hid it well. Letting the warm water run down her body she relaxed enjoying the feeling and then started to wash her body. After rising off she stepped out of the shower, dried off and then went to get dressed. After getting dress she walked out into the hall to see Koko's long time bodyguard and ex-Delta Force Lehmbrick, former GSG-9 sniper Lutz, and former Philippine Army Artilleryman Mao standing in a gaggle and talking to each other.

"Hey Koko." Lehm said with a small smirk as he took out a pack of cigarettes.

"Lehm, Lutz, Mao, how are you guys?" Koko asked walking up to the group to talk to them.

"We're fine." Lutz answered.

Later former Japanese Akihiko Tojo, ex- mafia driver Ugo, and ex-US Army EOD and Delta Force William 'Wiley' Nelson arrived to join Koko.

"Morning everyone." Koko said looking at everyone noticing two were missing. "Where's Daniel and Valmet?"

"We're here."

Walking up to the team are Daniel and Valmet fully dressed as Daniel is wearing his long sleeve button down shirt, blue jeans and black shoes and Valmet is wearing her black tank top, blue jeans and sneakers. Koko nodded slightly and turned around, walking off and down to the lobby. From there the group went to their waiting and armored Range Rover SUVs and got in driving off. As the team were driving off in their SUVs, the team starts to strap up as they put on their tactical holsters that hold their SIG-Sauer pistols.

"Thought we were having a day off today?" Asked Daniel as he checks is pistol.

"A low level gang leader contacted me for a meet to pay for that deal days ago." Koko said looking back to Daniel. "We're meeting them at a restaurant in the countryside."