The Hunt Begins

Few days later, Koko and her team are gathered around in the Koko's room as she has a meeting of a new job. Koko has seen to have changed as she is back to her normal happy mood.

"Alright team looks like we're heading to Moscow because we have a client." Said Koko.

"Who's the client?" Tojo asked.

"Hotel Moscow."

"Hotel Moscow?" Lutz questioned as he including some of the other bodyguards does not know who they are.

"Russian mob who were in Russian military either Airborne, Spetsnaz or even the Russian version of the CIA." Daniel explained. "Those were the guys I used to work for them when I was a mercenary."

"So what's the hardware we're transporting?" Lehm asked as he lit a cigarette.

"They're looking to buy some new and improved AK rifles as well as some anti-tank and air weaponry." Koko said as she leaned back in her chair with a smirk on her face. "Were meeting at a restaurant in Moscow to negotiate a deal as well as talk about terms so they can test out the weaponry."

"Sounds like it should be a good paying deal."

"We'll be meeting them in a couple of days which give us enough time to go over security plans."

04:26 PM

April 4, 2013

Blacksite, East Africa

Night-Nine were continues to spend their time around the Blacksite until further noticed on the location of Koko Hekmatyar's meeting. Some of the SEALs weren't sure about working for the CIA Paramilitary Division as their history was less than honorable. Most CIA operatives that Night-Nine worked with they had they left the SEALs for dead or have them take a suicide mission. In a barrack, Wolf is in his room on his bed staring at the ceiling as he was bored and mostly eagered to get into action...especially eager to go back hunting that arms dealing terrorist, Koko Hekmatyar. Suddenly Wolf came back to his senses when he heard knocks from his door and heard a familiar voice from the outside of his room calling his name.

"Wolf?"

Wolf got up from his bed and walks up to the door and when he opens it, he see Neptune Alpha Team Leader, 'Crusher' standing on the other side from his room.

"Sorry boss, got a minute." Michael apologized as it is rude to disturb his commanding officer.

"Eh it's fine. I wasn't asleep." Said Wolf. "Need something?"

"Just curious about our partners from Langley...what do you know about that CIA chick?"

"She's on our side." Wolf answered. "What else is there to know?"

"I know, I know... It's just the rumors we've heard about her and we just want to know what we're getting into."

"Listen if anything comes up that you need to know, I'll tell you guys. We've always had each others backs, from the beginning."

"I know, Wolf..."

"Listen brother, I would never make a decision that would put us into serious danger, plus we know what to expect with Koko since Comanche went after them in Cuba."

"Right, well I'm gonna get back to packing my gear." Michael stated walking out, past Hex.

When Hex arrived she gives out a questionable look on her face as she's curious about Wolf and 'Crusher'.

"What was that all about?" Hex asked.

"Eh just my team having some concerns working for outsiders...especially for Spooks."