Slick As Always

Koko entered the hideout where her bodyguards were waiting for her. By the looks on their faces, they were slightly concerned about her.

"How'd it go?" Tojo asked.

"Went well," Koko answered. "She agreed to help us."

"Is it really a good idea to bring Daniel's sister into this?" Mao asked. "I don't think he's gonna be happy if he finds out his sister's involved."

"It's the right call since we're dealing with the CIA who are sending SEALs after us," Wiley added. "But you're right. This is gonna piss Daniel off if he finds out we killed the guy who saved him."

"Or he's probably glad we did," Lutz said. "Daniel politely gave that asshole a chance to get off our backs and he slapped it off his hands."

"I'm with Lutz on this," Tojo agreed and turned to Mao. "What about you, Mao?"

Mao gives out a deep sigh before answering. "We might as well deal with the SEALs before they take us out."

"Yep." Ugo agreed.

"So what are we gonna do with this new informant you have?" Lehm asked as he leaned back in his seat, lighting a cigarette.

"We're setting a trap for the SEALs and we're gonna make sure to kill Jack," Koko stated. "If Hex's with them, then we kill her too."

Kook turned towards Lehm's direction.

"And since you have the most experience with the US Special Ops, you'll help me plan the ambush."

"Its gonna have to be somewhere where we can separate his team and then pick them off one by one, but still..."

"What is it?" Koko asked.

"I'm gonna be brutally honest, Koko," Lehm sighed. "These guys are good. Like Bookman said, they were made to kill us. That's why we couldn't kill them in Cuba or Russia. They almost took out Daniel, had it not being for Valmet being with him so God knows what might happen next."

"That bastard nearly killed Daniel and his team will continue to hunt us down until we have bullets engraved into our skulls. We have a perfect chance to take them down and get the Americans off our backs for the time being." Koko said.

Lehm sighed and bowed his head down slightly.

"Okay... this is how we play this out."

03:30 AM

April 19, 2013

Virginia Beach, Virginia

Jack's House

Waking up Jack rubbed his face, groaning in annoyance at his ringing phone, before rolling over in his bed and checking to see who was calling him seeing that it was Hex. Wondering why she would be calling him this early he answered the call.

"What?" Jack said still half asleep.

"Jack, we just got intel on Koko," Hex said, prompting him to sit up. "I wanted to tell you before you got the call for your spin-up."

"Thanks... I'll see you there." Jack said, before getting off the bed.

Later Jack finally made to the SEAL Command Center in his AOR 2 uniform as he enters the briefing room where he see Hex.

"Are you always the first one here?" Hex asked with a chuckle as she set up the briefing for the SEALs.

"I wouldn't be a good officer if I wasn't." Jack as his fellow teammates started to file into the room.