6 - breakfast at midnight

When I woke up, I was tangled in Calum's arms. Fuck. I thought to myself, this isn't something you do with someone you want to forget about the next day. This is something you do with someone you truly care about. I removed myself from Calum's tight embrace. He was really warm. He looked so cute sleeping, like a little baby.

I looked at the clock on my bedside table. It read 5 in the morning. Not that bad. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to wake Calum up but that problem soon solved itself.

"Shit, what time is it?" Calum said groggily.

"5 in the morning," I replied.

"Fuck, Carsyn I meant to leave I just must have dosed off in the middle of 27 dresses and-"

"Cal, it's fine."

Calum stretched out his arms and let out a yawn. He rubbed his eyes. This must be what calum does when he wakes up. He was still wearing the flannel he was wearing last night. He really wasn't lying when he said he dosed off. I knew Calum didn't have bad intetions when he stayed the night.

Calum got out of my bed and put on his shoes which were by my door.

"Well I better get going, so nobody says anything."

I nodded,

"bye Calum."

He quietly opened the door, when he suddenly walked back in the room.

"Hey Carsyn I just got this crazy idea,"

I smirked at Calum, "and what is that?"

"Get dressed!"

Since it was five in the morning I didn't really feel like putting a lot of time or effort into what I looked like. Because who was I going to see? I put my hair up in a messy bun on top of my head and threw on the shorts I had on from the day before and a plain grey tank top. Good enough for five in the morning I thought.

When I walked out of my bathroom a grin spread across Calum's face.

"How do you look this good, this early in the morning?"

I shook my head, "stop being a kiss ass Calum."

Calum shrugged, "I've been told it's what I do best." I nodded, "I can't disagree with that Cal."

We headed out the door of my house but we were sure to stay quiet. I knew they were all asleep. The only person that might even be up at this hour was my dad and I highly doubted that he was awake this early. Calum had told me that Luke was staying at our house the night prior and it disgusted me that Luke and Ashlee probably slept in the same bed the night prior.

We thought we'd made it out but then that pesky little rat started barking. "fuck," I muttered under my breath. Cal grabbed my wrist pulling me out the front door of the house. Thankfully we'd left the house without no one noticing. Usually they all woke up at the slightest noise but I guess things had changed while I was away.

"we made it Carsyn!" Calum laughed, "yes we did!" I nodded.

We sat in Calum's car and waited for it to start. It was an older car and it wasn't in the best condition so it took a while. It was probably the best car Calum could afford on a musicians salary so I didn't mind.

"Fucking start," Calum muttered to himself quietly.

I laughed to myself silently. I didn't want to laugh at Calum because I could obviously tell that he was a little self concious about this car. I thought it was cute.

When the car finally started, Calum let out a sigh of relief. "You know Carsyn, this car is my baby."

I smiled at him, "is it really?"